+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excluding the Mackems, obviously, which teams and why

Excluding the Mackems, obviously, which teams and why

do you have a biting, addictive hatred for and why? Where did it begin and why does it continue.

I think almost each and every one of us has a dislike of one team or another and it would be interesting to compare the reasons why.

For obvious territorial reasons most of us naturally dislike the Muckems and to some extent the Smoggies, but why others?

My pet hates are Spuds first closely followed by Manure.

For Spuds, when I first moved down South in the mid 60's I went to all of the London clubs, particularly when we visited the bigger ones.

Those days I used to enjoy going to White Hart Lane, the ground was homely and the fans friendly and as far as good games go, a one where they just shaved a win by 2-1 was a classic with Greavesy squeezing the ball in between Iam McFauls leg and the post from about 4/5yards out but only inches from the line when a pass seemed the only option.

Then the home fans gave our team an enormous send off for their courageous fight.

Fast forward 2/3 decades when the big money men took control of that club and priced the traditional locals out of attending in favour of the wealthy "prawn sandwich brigade" they turned nasty and cocky.

From then they have been on my black list.

Similarly with Manure and their hypocrites mostly cueing up early morning at Euston Station rather than supporting one of their local London teams.

It's a known fact that Citeh, even during their second tier days and poor times it the top tier always had more fans from Manchester than Manure had.

Rant over, your turns now.

Republican IRA/HAMAS supporting, Great Britain, Union flag, Protestant and poppy hating Celtic.

Honestly, why the fk the fans are still living here in the UK escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Republican IRA/HAMAS supporting, Great Britain, Union flag, Protestant and poppy hating Celtic.

Honestly, why the fk the fans are still living here in the UK escapes me.
    Unusual one Sclox, but obvious valid reasons.

For me a couple:

LiVARpool - I just hate the love in the media has for them, can't do anything wrong isn't Klopp brilliant - that might go when he leaves but. . . lots of their fans wind up me up as well, the massive sense of entitlement.

Spuds - Just their fans to be honest

Currently… the club - reason why…

Liverpool - Klopp
    Everton - Pickford
    Arsenal - Arteta

It’s the media that bug the cr*p out of me with the favored 6. The more in-depth analysis and cringeworthy commentary: ‘what was really impressive is how Arsenal bought into the way Arteta wanted to play for the full 90 minutes’

Firstly; WTF?
    Secondly; can you see a comment like that ever being made about Nottm Forest, for example?

Boro...bunch of cunts.

Palace-holier-than-thou fans.

Agree with Ian's choices and reasons.

Chelsea-fans are a bunch of cunts.

Man u...see Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Boro...bunch of cunts.

Palace-holier-than-thou fans.

Agree with Ian's choices and reasons.

Chelsea-fans are a bunch of cunts.

Man u...see Chelsea.
    Odd you see that among the Palace fans Zip. I live among quite a few of them, being about 12 miles south of Palace and I've always found them a good fair bunch. perhaps you've come across a few yobs from the Thornton Heath area ( or as the locals call it Forun Eef)

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Odd you see that among the Palace fans Zip. I live among quite a few of them, being about 12 miles south of Palace and I've always found them a good fair bunch. perhaps you've come across a few yobs from the Thornton Heath area ( or as the locals call it Forun Eef)
    Naah, Bill...they were all over our ownership on their moral high horse. Banners, chants, protests, the lot.

Fuck 'em.

See, also, Spurs, who released 81 balloons to commemorate the 81 executed in one day. I'm not saying that's right at all but did they check the number of child rapists and murderers among that number? Did they fuck.

why hate the black cats? they are nice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)