+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dogs deducted 4 points

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Its for stupid posts like this I have no sympathy for them and I hope they get all thats coming to them and more should they lose their appeal

Because we Derby fans are...

......'worshipping the ground that the man who caused it all walks on, all whilst blaming everyone else but themselves and their beloved Mel Morris for their problems'......

Yet the same person at the start of his rant said

....'We breached FFP. Most of our fans rightly blame the ownership for mismanaging the situation'.....

So its ok for forest fans to blame the owners but not Derby, its apparently all our fault, hows that work then?

And they say we worshipped the ground MM walked on yet they have a 325 page mega thread on their crooked owner on LTLF
    Hope you had a shower straight after visiting there

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hope you had a shower straight after visiting there
    He can't stay away. Closet ?

…and now Everton have another two points deducted which I think they’ve just had given back.

Is it just me or are those who run our national game making the whole thing an object of ridicule?

We have to have goals, offsides, penalties and red cards decided by anonymous individuals looking at a screen in Stockley Park…wherever that may be…while the fate of clubs such as ourselves, Everton, Forest and, by implication…Leicester, Luton and Leeds etc…not to mention who wins the title, is decided according to the apparent lottery of who has been found guilty of what particular real or imaginary rule breaking.

Expecting the title to be decided, along with a whole variety of promotion and relegation issues, sometime around late August…in a Court of Law.

Hopefully, Liverpool or, failing that, Arsenal, win the PL this season. One less title to strip Citeh of. I perfectly understand the amount of time the Citeh case is taking, it's 115 charges being fought for over every comma and i dot and t cross by some rather astute KCs being paid for by a nation's oil wealth... Why oh why don't the FA/PL/whoever take between 1 and 3 glaringly obvious charges and get them done post haste. You could then take your time with the other 112 as Citeh would be struggling at best.

They won't strip them of any titles, it will probably just be a fine and sufficient points deduction to ensure they finish out the top 4

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    They won't strip them of any titles, it will probably just be a fine and sufficient points deduction to ensure they finish out the top 4
    They won't get that. The rules will be changed into a fine instead and the billionaires from the middle east, will toss em a cheque and nothing will be said about it again.
    I really do believe that league is now as corrupt as ****.
    It multiplied after the break away farce. Now its almost a pacify them at all costs division.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    …and now Everton have another two points deducted which I think they’ve just had given back.

Is it just me or are those who run our national game making the whole thing an object of ridicule?

We have to have goals, offsides, penalties and red cards decided by anonymous individuals looking at a screen in Stockley Park…wherever that may be…while the fate of clubs such as ourselves, Everton, Forest and, by implication…Leicester, Luton and Leeds etc…not to mention who wins the title, is decided according to the apparent lottery of who has been found guilty of what particular real or imaginary rule breaking.

Expecting the title to be decided, along with a whole variety of promotion and relegation issues, sometime around late August…in a Court of Law.
    It's between Hayes and Heathrow airport...

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    It's between Hayes and Heathrow airport...
    Thanks…familiar territory then. It’s not your post retirement pastime is it?

If it was, Everton would have been deducted 15 and Citeh expelled to National League a la Rangers....and the Rams forgiven and awarded £75m compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    If it was, Everton would have been deducted 15 and Citeh expelled to National League a la Rangers....and the Rams forgiven and awarded £75m compensation

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)