+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock

Daft idea now or next season, give Richardson until Christmas, if we're not in the top 10,then get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Daft idea now or next season, give Richardson until Christmas, if we're not in the top 10,then get rid.
    I would want to be in the top 6 at least.

Richardson is useless and the acute downturn in season ticket sales will reflect supporters similar opinions.Players may be selfish but they aren’t stupid-speak to people in the know -and there seems to be definite unrest. Surely now is the time to allow a new manager opportunity to assess what he’s inheriting. Fearful if Richardson stays much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I would want to be in the top 6 at least.
    Controversial, but would coming straight back up be yet another disappointing episode of Groundhog Day?

If Rotherham sack the manager who are we going to appoint, who would want the job . Teflon Tony unlikely to sack him end of season but if he did that’s no manager for around a month when Rotherham need to be sorting out who leaves and who stays, and I think it will be more leaving than stays . After this season how many will want to stay. Big upheaval coming end of season and who ever is in charge has got a lot of work to do .

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Richardson is useless and the acute downturn in season ticket sales will reflect supporters similar opinions.Players may be selfish but they aren’t stupid-speak to people in the know -and there seems to be definite unrest. Surely now is the time to allow a new manager opportunity to assess what he’s inheriting. Fearful if Richardson stays much longer.

2nd that under SW stand Saturday for an EFL game never seen it so quiet fans already know we're going nowhere with LR & Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    2nd that under SW stand Saturday for an EFL game never seen it so quiet fans already know we're going nowhere with LR & Kelly.
    If only you'd mentioned this before, then we'd have an idea what you thought.

I've said it before.

Bring back the fat man.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm saying never. Just because it's our Centenary it doesn't mean we need to employ centenarians
    Wasted CAM

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    I've said it before.

Bring back the fat man.
    The fat man would certainly sell season tickets.Even people who don't like him are still entertained and the passion and fire that the club has lost would be back in an instant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast