+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I would, what would be the point at this stage of the season?
    I think Timbertop is referring to next season, in other words maybe Tony is looking to offload Richardson at the end of the season.

Bringing in Warnock, a clean slate, a man who knows how to win and bring 100% out of players who think they can't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I think Timbertop is referring to next season, in other words maybe Tony is looking to offload Richardson at the end of the season.

Bringing in Warnock, a clean slate, a man who knows how to win and bring 100% out of players who think they can't deliver.
    Need Tom Cruise Mission Impossible 😫

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

At his age he’s only a short term option, he’d ‘retire’ again at the first opportunity. He treated the Aberdeen job like a big joke, making out he was only doing them a favour. He’s no desire to build a team from scratch now, He’s just happy to be a firefighter for three months for a big cheque.

He’s already said the Rotherham jobs too big, looks good on the outside but crap on the inside & T/S has done nothing to change this.

Warnock in before we resume at Preston taking Morrison under his wing to takeover from him into next season? Sounds feasible. Morrison looks to have leadership qualities.

He won't be working for us again.

Anyway, it's clear that next season, it's going to be a case of see where we are after 8-10 games before TS sacks LR.

I reckon we'll have a new manager come September. But it won't be Neil Warnock. Michael Duff is worth looking at.

It's sad that the consensus is that we will have a new manager before the end of the calendar year but that's the feeling I have too. The 'caretaker' period may end up proving too long for LR in that the bubble may have burst before it had the chance to become inflated in it's natural environment. Managers that come in to take a sinking ship into a league below and rebuild generally have half a dozen games to grit their teeth through...........not 26!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sounds feasible.
    No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Need Tom Cruise Mission Impossible ��
    Tom Cruise the man that can't act and believes real geopolitics are represnted in his movies but he does run around a lot which is more than alot of our players

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast