+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Attendance according to BBC website, 17,983, which makes it the biggest crowd we've played in front of in a regular league game since Sheff Utd away in November 2014.
    I suspect the true figure tonight was some way lower than that though.
    Real attendance was way lower. The Bradford fans were scattered around with loads and loads of empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    I’ve just got home after watching the match from the corner diagonally opposite the Notts fans. I can’t agree about “none of the daft mistakes” - there were several, but mostly we recovered from them. Bradford had one excellent attack when they hit the post and should have levelled, but mostly we were in control and thoroughly deserved 3-0.
    Agreed, still some sloppiness albeit I think the sticky state of the pitch didn’t help. We got away with it tonight but that was my point above, individual errors can undo you.

Nice to enjoy that winning feeling.

Really happy with Jatta.

Hopefully we can get some momentum from the result.

Agreed BFP, lets hope it's not a repeat of the Newport/ Gillingham

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Crowley, Nemane, Jatta. All 3 played brilliantly.
    Defence kept a clean sheet ( but I’m still worried whenever the oppo attacks.)
    Sensible sub.

You Pies
    No more subbing by numbers. Classic rugby tactic - you play what you see in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Real attendance was way lower. The Bradford fans were scattered around with loads and loads of empty seats.
    On their message board they are estimating the crowd at not much over 5,000.
    They've been doing this for years, they sell loads of cheap season tickets every season then count them all every home game

Good interview with SM. Note that he doesn't criticise Macca for missing chances but rather praises him for getting in good positions. Sign of a good leader.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    On their message board they are estimating the crowd at not much over 5,000.
    They've been doing this for years, they sell loads of cheap season tickets every season then count them all every home game
    Their season ticket prices are going up significantly now.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast