+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

His second goal was superb, sending the keeper the wrong way as apposed to Macca who telegraphed it from the same position, think he's a little low on confidence, would have backed him to Bury it earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    I see your victory against Bradford has really triggered them, in full meltdown over there. Their pitch deserves a point deduction. Disgraceful
    They've always been a bunch of drama queens

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    His second goal was superb, sending the keeper the wrong way as apposed to Macca who telegraphed it from the same position, think he's a little low on confidence, would have backed him to Bury it earlier in the season.
    Can't for the life of me understand how ML didn't drag the ball left? The keeper was going right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Can't for the life of me understand how ML didn't drag the ball left? The keeper was going right all the time.
    Macca has been snatching at chances probably because he's gone so long without scoring
    I thought he'd settle down after scoring the first on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    Macca has been snatching at chances probably because he's gone so long without scoring
    I thought he'd settle down after scoring the first on Tuesday
    Even the one he scored looked like a bit of a bobbled effort to me. Hopefully having Jatta alongside him scoring goals will take some of the pressure off him for the rest of the season.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324