+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

You piessssssss!!!!!! Jatta is a revelation and MAYNARD FOR ENGLAND 😉 What a win though, watch out league table we're back!

SM was right to praise the Notts fans. Good support.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Ok folks. Lets just sit back on a 1-0 lead and cock it up A G A I N with our master tactition Stuart 'fine margins' ****ing Maynard.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    😂
    ...well,we nearly did.If that one that hit the post had gone in,would we have won so comfatably?Fine margins,as SM would say.

...well,we nearly did.If that one that hit the post had gone in,would we have won so comfatably?Fine margins,as SM would say.
    But that's exactly the point he makes. So far they've gone against him but tonight went the other way. Get a life ffs

An excellent win that was this evening. The ideal scoreline as well 3-0 away from home on something resembling Skegness beach.

So pleased for everyone associated with the club and particularly SM. Four points from the last two away games I’m now hoping are the green shoots of recovery we have desperately needed.

I’m also hoping that tonight is for SM what the Chesterfield away game was early on in LW’s tenure which was a coming together and became a pivotal moment to which we then kicked on from.

What we don’t want it to be is a Newport. Getting three points at home to Salford on the back of this two game unbeaten revival is now crucial to try and make Meadow Lane a bit more positive again and provide a platform to build on.

That's better innit.

Tbf Langstaff missed a 1 on 1 just before that so maybe we deserved a bit of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    That's better innit.
    Great win tonight. Let's hope it's the start of a good run. Particularly, well played Alassana.

Yo, Alassana Jatta
    Makes defenders scatter
    Mad like a hatter
    Turns 'em into anti-matter

Uh, okay, I'll get me coat then....

Looking at the goals tonight perhaps the ‘Gerrit Forward’ lot have a point!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast