+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

Really pleased for Jatta , everyone at the club and the fans.
    Jatta has taken some of the burden off Macca and has proved he can finish.
    We had tickets for the original match but listened on the radio and it sounds like it was a very good TEAM performance with everyone doing their job.
    The first goal was most important tonight and Notts kept the foot on thr pedal throughout the game.
    Well done and great support from the traclvelling fans.👏👏

Just got back from witnessing a cracking performance…everyone gave their all and the reaction from all the players after each goal was a joy…celebrating with the fans and I think their reactions spoke volumes about whether they’re fighting for the club!
    Some brilliant performances but to me Robertson looks like being a star…every time he receives the ball he always has a look around to see what’s on before it gets to him and the challenge he put in on the edge of our box to win the ball was crucial!!
    COYP

not lowlights for a change!

Superb win & a real morale boosting victory for everybody. At the end SM embraced every player with a smile & hug. Walked half the pitch like that with Jones. Still dodgy balls around the back but players seemed more alert to it & got back in numbers to defend. Bradford were a shambles. After the 2nd goal we got the Notts back we know, still can't believe we didn't get a 3rd in that period.
    3pts on Saturday, a few results going our way & the POs look a possibility.

At least it shows by the reaction of both players and manager that they aren’t playing for him is a load of rubbish.

Their goalie deserved man of the match kept them in it for a lot of the match.

What a great performance at Bradford last night,i'm just recalling what unfolded in front of me. Best cohesive turnout from NCFC for a lot of weeks, an awful lot. We were more than not "on it" for every ball that was available, Crowley was a division 1 player once more, a great performance from the lad, motm by far & away, he controlled everything he attempted. Jatta was superb, their defence could not handle him. Thats just 2 of our lot the rest were as good. We can say that Bradford are in a downward spiral, but so are (were) we, on that display we could have beaten anyone in the League.
    Well done to "Maynard's Marauders", a great display and great to watch, after weeks and weeks of glum i am looking forward to Saturday, have we turned a corner manager wise?, sure looks like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    ...well,we nearly did.If that one that hit the post had gone in,would we have won so comfatably?Fine margins,as SM would say.
    It was a good attacking move, best attack by Bradford in the whole match. I had a great view and there wasn’t anything Luka could do about it. We still have defensive problems, but we’ve had them for the last two seasons.

I wasn’t sure whether to applaud our confidence knocking it around at the back on a tricky pitch or shout at them for being too casual - but yesterday it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Tbf Langstaff missed a 1 on 1 just before that so maybe we deserved a bit of luck.
    Yes, he could have done better. On the other hand, their goalie was good. Several fine saves.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast