+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Bradford City [EFL L2] 19.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    You mean from the awful pass to him which he was stretching for...yeah defo his fault that 😁
    Sorry but Camerons body shape when recieving is dreadful. Never really opens up to take the ball. It invites pressure.

... I hope SM gives them the riot act at HT ...

Warner is having another poor game.
    Think we are containing them well though (good job they are worse than us!). If we don't get three points here we need our heads looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... I hope SM gives them the riot act at HT ...
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Austin really needs to get involved in this game... absolute passanger so far
    ? He's running his socks off.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Sorry but Camerons body shape when recieving is dreadful. Never really opens up to take the ball. It invites pressure.
    And when he mucks up he lays into his team mates instead of copping himself on a bit... playing a very very dangerous high line tonight...Cook has tortured them in that half, but Cameron hasn't actually been too bad...Warner looks a complete liability

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    ? He's running his socks off.
    Trust me I see that but when he does get the ball he does absolutely nothing with it...compare him to what Crowley has done with the ball tonight and there's no comparison

Bit like a game of Russian Roulette watching Notts, lot's of empty clicks but you just know there is a bloody big bang coming!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Trust me I see that but when he does get the ball he does absolutely nothing with it...compare him to what Crowley has done with the ball tonight and there's no comparison
    No there isn't, Crowley is a much more skilful player but Austin is spoiling a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Possibly but on that it was a poor pass to him pretty much all our CBs have howlers on them you cant be comfortable with any at the minute.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast