+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McGoldrick??

McGoldrick??

Why isn't he playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Why isn't he playing?
    Still injured presumably. Hope he's available at the weekend as we're looking a bit thin!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Why isn't he playing?
    Surely you have heard? He beat Maynard up with a bag of wine gums and then set about the Bruvvers with a set of IKEA furniture!! Took one out with some bedroom side tables and the other with a pouffee and is refusing to play !

Maynard indicated hopefully by weekend

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Surely you have heard? He beat Maynard up with a bag of wine gums and then set about the Bruvvers with a set of IKEA furniture!! Took one out with some bedroom side tables and the other with a pouffee and is refusing to play !
    I just don’t believe that.

Have ever tried assembling an IKEA bedside table?

Didzy has been implicated in a plot to overthrow the Reedtz brothers and install a puppet regime led by Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. John Bostock, Adam Chicksen and all the other supposedly "injured" players are also involved in some way but Putin is pulling the strings so you really don't want to be asking too many questions, Navalny found out about it and look what happened to him. Trust me, when this all comes out it's going to be Biblical.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Didzy has been implicated in a plot to overthrow the Reedtz brothers and install a puppet regime led by Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. John Bostock, Adam Chicksen and all the other supposedly "injured" players are also involved in some way but Putin is pulling the strings so you really don't want to be asking too many questions, Navalny found out about it and look what happened to him. Trust me, when this all comes out it's going to be Biblical.
    Is it true Andy is behind it all ??

I'm not at liberty to divulge that information

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Presumably they were Maynards Wine Gums?

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Is it true that Taylor Swift is holding Princess Kate hostage unless the Reedtz Bros. agree to sell to her?