+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumours presented as fact

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think you’re talking about two different things there. The first highlighted paragraph is people more than likely pretending to be in the know and making stuff up, not good. In terms of bust ups I do find it a bit curious that McGoldrick was initially out with a dead leg but hasn’t been seen now for 3 or 4 weeks, and with a lack of any other info people will look for other explanations especially when results are poor.

The second is fans generally giving their honest if premature opinions on a new player. That seems reasonable to me, and something I’ve done myself, albeit with the caveat that he might well come good. Fingers crossed that’s what he’s doing.

The recovery time for a dead leg depends on the severity of the injury. For a Grade 1, you should be able to return to play in 2-3 weeks. For a Grade 2, the recovery time is 4-6 weeks. The longer duration is due to the increased damage to the muscles

Here you go. Hope that clears it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    The recovery time for a dead leg depends on the severity of the injury. For a Grade 1, you should be able to return to play in 2-3 weeks. For a Grade 2, the recovery time is 4-6 weeks. The longer duration is due to the increased damage to the muscles

We dont need him now, as we have a more mobile player in Jatta...

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post

Maynard didn’t say that in the interview after the game he did it though. Very much intimated he’d be back the next game. Maybe a bit of inexperience when it comes to answering questions like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Maynard didn’t say that in the interview after the game he did it though. Very much intimated he’d be back the next game. Maybe a bit of inexperience when it comes to answering questions like that.
    SM cleared it up in his pre Bradford interview. They also showed the challenge that did it and it’s horrible.

If posters are going to start giving reasonable explanations for supposed unrest in the camp it's not going to be worthwhile inventing rumours, is it?

Jatta keeping McGoldrick out of the starting 11 for a while might be good for them both. Our subs under SM haven't always been in a position to change the game - you have to think Didzy would be quite the impact sub.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If posters are going to start giving reasonable explanations for supposed unrest in the camp it's not going to be worthwhile inventing rumours, is it?
    Surely such comments of this nature are worthy of a short swift ban !! Please stop talking such sence !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12