+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just what is your problem? I won't get into an uncalled tirade if that's what you are looking for but since you started posting, which at times have been very informative and mature, you revert to this low level...why?
    Look at yourself. Just look at where you are right now on this.

Remember when jokes started with “ An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar” or something similar

An Englishman, an Irishman and Pakistani doesn’t quite seem as funny

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Look at yourself. Just look at where you are right now on this.
    Sleep well cup cake.

Hang on Howdy, I'll deal with that with Thai but we don't a supposed newby going off like this there's no need for it. What is wrong with folk of late nit picking being the bigger man? It's a forum nothing else. Just how old are some on here who post thinking they're the superior person.
    What do you mean? Like a mod who deletes posts and bans posters for the hell of it.

I know your friends will rally round but it’s nonsense.

Last time you responded to me you intimated I blocked a PM from you. Never happened.

Makes me wonder why a MM stalwart like Millertop went away. I recall what he thought but you were quick to dismiss his claims.

I’d go back to your prediction league and leave the moderating alone if I were you. It’s clear you are changing the narrative.

Not big, not clever.

Cupcake.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Remember when jokes started with “ An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar” or something similar

An Englishman, an Irishman and Pakistani doesn’t quite seem as funny
    Stereotypes are all pretty poor, but yes it does seem a step from a starting point of stereotypes of pomposity, drunkenness/foolishness and frugality, to just skin colour. All effed up, but all seemingly of lesser importance to an apparent moderator than the tone someone takes with people... bigots included.

Sleep well cup cake.
    Savage.

Put me right in my place there. Apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Happy to debate football because it's pretty subjective. Racism and other bigotry, no... red line. If we disagree on sport, politics etc, that's one thing, but bigots are bigots, and I'm zero tolerance on that.
    You should have a bit of tolerance. Society has moved on at a rapid pace. Not every racist comment to day makes someone a bad human being or an out and out racist.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You should have a bit of tolerance. Society has moved on at a rapid pace. Not every racist comment to day makes someone a bad human being or an out and out racist.
    I'm in no position to enact anything on bigots, but I'm entitled to call it out. It doesn't go away if it's left unchecked.

Unchecked?

Smacks of superiority

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast