+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T jokes

O/T jokes

Was in a car showroom salesman said what you looking for? Said cause I can't afford any!

In summer think beer garden

Raining stay inside pub

Snow stay in with a case of beer

Think I've got a problem with the weather!

I once got a strawberry stuck up my ar.se….went to doctors…and he had a look and he said “ I will give you some cream for that”…

If the English FA were cute they could get the Mens England team to say they all identify as Women.
    Then the Men's Team could play in the Woman's World Cup and Finally we'll have a team that could get through the quarter finals.

With all these councils struggling for money, in an attempt to save cash Eastbourne Council have decided not to fund the Punch and Judy show on the beach this year.

That's the way to do it.

English man, Welsh man and Pakistani man waiting in the labour ward for their wives to give birth.
    A doctor comes into the area where they were waiting and said. I have good news and bad!
    The good news is that you all have healthy little boys.
    The bad news is , the midwives mixed them up and we don't know who's is who's.
    The doctor continued by saying that the simple way of deciding is to let you guys choose to which they all agreed.
    They draw straws and the English man won first pick son in he went and came out with tha brown baby.
    The Doctor, Pakistani man and the Welsh man looked surprised as he walked passed and said surely that's the Pakistani baby
    To which the response came.

Look, with the others there's a 50/50 chance that I could have picked up the Welsh one

Here's a joke....
    On my return from UK last May With my Asian wife Meow I was stopped and searched and then was asked to take my shoes of which I had just done the Pakistani asked me what I was looking at? I said a Paki He then asked why? I said I don't like you. I was arrested cautioned at cheadle police station missed my flight cost me £1000 for new tickets never been racist in my life coming from Rotherham there's a reason I'm not fond but I've never given them any grieff

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Here's a joke....
    On my return from UK last May With my Asian wife Meow I was stopped and searched and then was asked to take my shoes of which I had just done the Pakistani asked me what I was looking at? I said a Paki He then asked why? I said I don't like you. I was arrested cautioned at cheadle police station missed my flight cost me £1000 for new tickets never been racist in my life coming from Rotherham there's a reason I'm not fond but I've never given them any grieff
    Is the joke the grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Is the joke the grammar?
    You do sound so superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    You do sound so superior.
    I genuinely can't read it. It's nigh-on impossible to even get the gist of it. Save your paranoia for a more worthwhile cause.

I do think it’s flown straight over your head . I don’t like them either. I’ll let someone else explain it to you and if I’ve got it wrong I will apologise to you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast