+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Humza hate law

Hypothetical.

Your next door neighbour is a right obnoxious, ****. A tosser of the first order so you're in the pub and you tell your mate about said neighbour and say you cannae stand the so and so. Nothing more than that. If said neighbour is the white hetero***ual as mentioned in an earlier post then I'm perfectly sure no one would be offended or complain or in the unlikely event that someone did the police would take no action whatsoever. On the other hand if said neighbour was from an ethic minority group, homo***ual or any of the growing number of subdivisions in the LGBTQ+ and the rest community, fat, ginger headed, even disabled then..........................................!

And another thing that gets on my thrupenny bits. It's folk that get offended on other folks behalf meaning it doesn't have to be said neighbour that complains but some other busybody with little to occupy their time. It's even possible, as far as I can make out, that this shambles of a legislation could be used by the third party busybody even if said neighbour wasn't offended and couldn't care less about it in the first place.

It's just plain lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Hypothetical.

Your next door neighbour is a right obnoxious, ****. A tosser of the first order so you're in the pub and you tell your mate about said neighbour and say you cannae stand the so and so. Nothing more than that. If said neighbour is the white hetero***ual as mentioned in an earlier post then I'm perfectly sure no one would be offended or complain or in the unlikely event that someone did the police would take no action whatsoever. On the other hand if said neighbour was from an ethic minority group, homo***ual or any of the growing number of subdivisions in the LGBTQ+ and the rest community, fat, ginger headed, even disabled then..........................................!

And another thing that gets on my thrupenny bits. It's folk that get offended on other folks behalf meaning it doesn't have to be said neighbour that complains but some other busybody with little to occupy their time. It's even possible, as far as I can make out, that this shambles of a legislation could be used by the third party busybody even if said neighbour wasn't offended and couldn't care less about it in the first place.

It's just plain lunacy.
    I agree and this law proves that the lunatics are running the asylum which is called the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Hypothetical.

It's just plain lunacy.
    It's legislation designed to silence, frighten and brow beat people into grudging acceptance.

It will cause more division, more bitterness and total intransigence.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It's legislation designed to silence, frighten and brow beat people into grudging acceptance.

It will cause more division, more bitterness and total intransigence.
    Just so. Trouble just around the corner. This administration are a dangerous bunch. Time they were dumped. Anyone but them.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Just so. Trouble just around the corner. This administration are a dangerous bunch. Time they were dumped. Anyone but them.
    Agree, if Scotland votes these clowns back in she deserves all she gets.

And labour better not try and do a deal with SNP or greens if largest party.

Go salmond style minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Agree, if Scotland votes these clowns back in she deserves all she gets.

And labour better not try and do a deal with SNP or greens if largest party.

Go salmond style minority.

Coming originally from a Labour voting background, I am still unsure that I trust Labour. A quandary, right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Coming originally from a Labour voting background, I am still unsure that I trust Labour. A quandary, right enough.
    I'll vote SFP.....about a 10/1 chance of getting a list seat but I always vote with heart .....but I hope Labour destroy them.......and like you I don't trust them but a Starmer govt in Westminster maybe able to reign in the worst of it.

The direction this mob have taken Scotland is disgusting imho and we will be a more unified country with them consigned to the history books.

Last week Tory MSP Stephen Kerr challenged Hamza Yusafs decision to donate £750k of Scots tax payers money to UNRWA instead of taking his advisors advice and donating to UNICEF. Yusafs described the questioning as "Islamaphobic" Kerr could possibly be arrested and charged if he repeats his conflict of interest questions after April 1st, that is unacceptable.

Do not vote Green or SNP. Simples. If they don't get votes they can't make silly laws. Hoping that either Labour or Consevatives will make an election pledge to repeal this law. Be upfront about it and see what happens. Ignore polls. People are lying, on an industrial scale, about how they feel about current topics, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Last week Tory MSP Stephen Kerr challenged Hamza Yusafs decision to donate £750k of Scots tax payers money to UNRWA instead of taking his advisors advice and donating to UNICEF. Yusafs described the questioning as "Islamaphobic" Kerr could possibly be arrested and charged if he repeats his conflict of interest questions after April 1st, that is unacceptable.
    He and his family are dangerous anti white anti Jewish Islamist racists.

Get them away to ****

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)