+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Salford (H) 23.03.24 [EFL L2]

2-1 to Notts, Macca and Nemane. Att. 10,264.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Less committed? Maybe you’re the delusional one with comments like that.
    Stick by my word I won’t set foot in that ground again while he is manager and won’t be renewing my season ticket either next season if he’s still here come the end of preseason.
    You are digging a very big hole for yourself here Warsop. Give yourself a bit of wriggle room.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Less committed? Maybe you’re the delusional one with comments like that.
    Stick by my word I won’t set foot in that ground again while he is manager and won’t be renewing my season ticket either next season if he’s still here come the end of preseason.
    I doubt you'll be missed

Notts 3-0 Salford

Langstaff Jatta Jones

Another clean sheet. Believe in miracles

Notts 3-1 Salford (Cowley, Langstaff, Jatta)

Att. 9,125

You will miss exciting times

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    I doubt you'll be missed
    [QUOTE=WarsopPie;40473936]Less committed? Maybe you’re the delusional one with comments like that.
    Stick by my word I won’t set foot in that ground again while he is manager and won’t be renewing my season ticket either next season if he’s still here come the end of preseason. Sorry you feel so down about Notts at this time but good news the corner has been turned and exciting times are ahead. You spent good on your season ticket use it will not cost you. I felt the same about S M but like the owners now I have faith in the manager. He will be here in the new season and will turn out to be a decent manager. Cheer up all is not lost.

2-0 to Notts

Surely Maynard's terrible home start has to end today. Win 3-1

Following our great result at Bradford, 89.6% have predicted a win against Salford today. That beats the previous best of 88.9% who thought we’d beat Walsall at Meadow Lane in December. We lost that 2-1!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456