+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Serious question Grist, you seem to have utter contempt and dislike for every single aspect of modern football yet seemingly spend the majority of your waking life talking about it on a message board, why is that?
    I also like angling

Atmosphere at Wembley is dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Atmosphere at Wembley is dreadful
    Are you there? Must be where the mics are placed, it's deafening on my TV and always helped by listening to Spanish/Portuguese commentators.

0-0 but quite enjoying the game with some of the big names missing.

Only watched 1st half. Was nothing on view from England to make me watch 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Only watched 1st half. Was nothing on view from England to make me watch 2nd.
    I guess being Millers fans, we're used to much better entertainment.

England have played and beat all the big hitters in world football in friendlies over the years but never seem to manage it in major tournaments. Hopefully it will be the other way round from now 🤞. Got to be looking at least the semi’s again in the Euros with this pool of players we have . Bellingham , Foden etc or proper footballers if allowed to play .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    England have played and beat all the big hitters in world football in friendlies over the years but never seem to manage it in major tournaments. Hopefully it will be the other way round from now 🤞. Got to be looking at least the semi’s again in the Euros with this pool of players we have . Bellingham , Foden etc or proper footballers if allowed to play .

Don't rate Foden like Grealish a one trick pony cut inside all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Don't rate Foden like Grealish a one trick pony cut inside all the time.
    Based on what ?

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Based on what ?

When he plays for England he hasn't then got his better quality club players to back him up.

Has played all over the middle ond up front, trusted in the best team in the country, stats to die for, valued at 130m, but he's not rated by gru... LMFAO

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast