+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England v Brazil on Sat at 7,

England v Brazil on Sat at 7,

A very tasty fixture lets see how we measure up against the Brazilian wizards, Euro's not far away.

I didn't know about this game. Cheers claw.
    No mercy afforded to the women's under garment team.

No interest whatsoever. Absolutely detest these international weekend friendlies An absolute waste of time for players and fans. Getting towards the hard end of the season and risking injuries to players for friendlies is stupid..
    Rant over 😁

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No interest whatsoever. Absolutely detest these international weekend friendlies An absolute waste of time for players and fans. Getting towards the hard end of the season and risking injuries to players for friendlies is stupid..
    Rant over ��
    Know where you are coming from Alfie, however GS needs to run the rule over some players in order to select his team for the Euros, we were one penalty kick from winning last time out so be good to see him win. Agree there is the risk of injuries, we have 4 1st team players out with their countries so fingers crossed.

After watching it I feel it was a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    After watching it I feel it was a waste of my time.

I felt it was all a little flat, down the Den on Good Friday the atmosphere was much better between the Lions and the Baggies.

I bet it was claw.
    They need to ban that bloody band.
    Better game v Belgium though.