+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Nike change England flag!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    There were no complaints when the designs were changed in the past. Right wing culture wars. As for the price, totally agree.
    Why cant people like you accept that some people do not like or want the badge which represents the patron saint of England altering, without classing all those as "right wing"?? It is typical of the language used by the left to control others opinion.
    Dont do it! If ypu cant do it without bigotry

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Why cant people like you accept that some people do not like or want the badge which represents the patron saint of England altering, without classing all those as "right wing"?? It is typical of the language used by the left to control others opinion.
    Dont do it! If ypu cant do it without bigotry

You cannot argue with the left wing, they hate England and want us under the cosh. Which very soon we will be.

The shirt had different coloured crosses on it in..2011.

https://x.com/footballmuseum/status/...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg

Genuinely, this is the most pathetic example of confected outrage I’ve ever seen. Get a grip lads.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You cannot argue with the left wing, they hate England and want us under the cosh. Which very soon we will be.
    We are already under the cosh after 14 years of corrupt and incompetent Tory rule.

Have you defected to Reform yet, because you haven't said "in Rishi we trust"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We are already under the cosh after 14 years of corrupt and incompetent Tory rule.

Have you defected to Reform yet, because you haven't said "in Rishi we trust"?
    Soon to be replaced with corrupt, incompetent, high taxed with open borders Labour rule, deep joy! Neither of them will be getting my vote.

Anyway back to the thread...I'm not right wing but I do love our country and proud to be English.

Don't buy it. Simples 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Soon to be replaced with corrupt, incompetent, high taxed with open borders Labour rule, deep joy! Neither of them will be getting my vote.

Anyway back to the thread...I'm not right wing but I do love our country and proud to be English.
    100% my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I do and if you get out a bit you will find millions also do. Woke imbeciles.
    Whereas I think it's imbecilic to be worked up about a tiny England flag on the back of the collar being made to include colours to show diversity is accepted. You're right though there are millions of gammons who have nothing better to do than get mad at **** like this whilst the country is falling apart. Still we are England, we move on.

Pathetic response, if the same thing happened to the Scots or Welsh there would be a similar moan.
    Nothing to do with right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The shirt had different coloured crosses on it in..2011.

https://x.com/footballmuseum/status/...I24Jmfa0Vu8-qg

Genuinely, this is the most pathetic example of confected outrage I’ve ever seen. Get a grip lads.
    This, it's a tiny badge on the back of the collar and will be changed back soon enough. Maybe if people in this country were more accepting then they wouldn't change the flag at all due to all people feeling accepted, which they aren't.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast