Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
I don't think then that you know how the working class view foreigners. I'm married into a large family and them plus their friends are racist. Not shout in the street but when talking amongst themselves. It's the same at my work which has what you would class working class white majorities. Then at the other end you have the older, retired Daily Mail readers, not all of them but alot don't trust or accept foreigners and say this area was much better when so and so didn't live here.

People of different cultures can live and work here as you state but are they all accepted by the majority of the UK? No way sorry, that's just not true. Also whatever peoples reasons for brexit, and I'm sure there were good ones, alot voted for it to keep out foreigners, I know cause I heard and read it, they were especially worried about Turkey for instance flooding the streets. I know what I see and hear, I don't need to be told this is a paradise as it's not.
Why is it that everyone should feel happy about how the country has changed? Why should people be happy seeing the country they grew up in go to the dogs. Those people will have a view as to why that is. It is no less valid nor more valid than anyone else's. Neither is it right or wrong. It's an opinion. Your view may differ. We should all be allowed to voice our opinion in a reasonable way without fear of being branded racist, homophobic etc.
However, thats what is happening. Hard working tax paying people who live within the law are being vilified for having " their view"
What if people do not want to accept changes. Explsin to me why theyvshould?