+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kate Middleton.

Kate Middleton.

We all guessed something was fishy.

She has cancer.

We held a funeral today for a female family member who died of liver cancer aged 43.

I wish Kate well.

Just seen this ,how sad and hope she can be cured.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just seen this ,how sad and hope she can be cured.
    The palace have said they expect a full recovery as it was caught early doors, so good news.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The palace have said they expect a full recovery as it was caught early doors, so good news.
    Yes,I hope so,cancer is horrible, I lost my mum to it. 😒

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,I hope so,cancer is horrible, I lost my mum to it. ��
    I was lucky, still here after my diagnosis and op in 2014. When I was in hospital the worse thing was knowing kids were going through the same sh!t in the adjacent Children's wing at the MRI.

So sad for any family, thankfully my wife made a full recovery, hoping the same for Kate, and anybody else going through similar problems

Well
    Said Bt. she is a royal as well.

This woman the last few weeks has been hounded - affairs and the like and in the end has been forced to come out and say what’s wrong and has happened to her.

The press and social media in this country

SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well
    Said Bt. she is a royal as well.

This woman the last few weeks has been hounded - affairs and the like and in the end has been forced to come out and say what’s wrong and has happened to her.

The press and social media in this country

SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
    During the funeral and the life celebratory aftermath yesterday I said cancer has no conscience, it does not pick and choose its victims.

Got home, switched the TV on to find Kate has cancer.

I'm no Royalist but I wish her well and hope the media bloodhounds will afford her some privacy.

I wish anyone with cancer well. She is a human being first and foremost, a mother, a wife and a daughter.

The toe rags on social media, hungry for their 15 minutes of “fame” forget that. As for the sanctimonious, hypocritical media, like vultures feeding on a corpse, they will be all over the story, hungry for their “clickbate”.

So - called, self -proclaimed “experts” will be dragged from under every stone to give their “six penneth”.

Nauseating in every respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    I wish anyone with cancer well. She is a human being first and foremost, a mother, a wife and a daughter.

The toe rags on social media, hungry for their 15 minutes of “fame” forget that. As for the sanctimonious, hypocritical media, like vultures feeding on a corpse, they will be all over the story, hungry for their “clickbate”.

So - called, self -proclaimed “experts” will be dragged from under every stone to give their “six penneth”.

Nauseating in every respect.
    Well said S_c.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)