+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Princess of Wales

O/T:- Princess of Wales

The news today makes all the fuss about a doctored photo look pathetic.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-03-2024 at 07:19 PM.

It was quite clear she wanted privacy. All the media Circus did was force her to reveal something she'd rather keep private

Agree with that. Always try to think how would I feel if it were me and having everyone trying to pry on every minute aspect of my life

The reality of being A Royal is that everything about you will be in the public domain. All we can do is wish her a full and speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Agree with that. Always try to think how would I feel if it were me and having everyone trying to pry on every minute aspect of my life
    Anonymity is one of the world's most underrated and under-appreciated privileges.

I'm not a royalist, but I wish her and her family well and hope she makes a speedy recovery...Hang you heads in shame the media circus....

I didn't used to be a royalist but the leadership shown in recent decades compared to disgusting politicians has turned me round. They have generally represented the country brilliantly, country forst, people first (Queen and king). Press and media are a bunch of pigs, don't buy their stuff. Hope she comes through well, my daughter had chemo, not easy stuff to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    I'm not a royalist, but I wish her and her family well and hope she makes a speedy recovery...Hang you heads in shame the media circus....

There will be no head hanging, it's what they thrive on. They will be jumping for joy as it gives them something new to bang on about for months on end until they do it, like everything else, to death. Metaphorically speaking of course.

I'm with Wedgie on this, not a royalist but have mellowed somewhat with age. There was at least one parade on paddys day over here in Cavan some smart b@stard with a flat bed with Union Jack's on & pictures of Kate & a megaphone shouting "Where's Kate"

Yes the tabloids, Piers Morgan, Danny baker are scum, destroyed Megan because they wouldn't play ball.
    Best of luck to Kate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast