+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Sky billl

O/T Sky billl

Going up bout £10 phoned up said if I was on benefits with being pension age could have got a reduction on package I'm on now I'm not so didn't apply to me. So took sky movies off saving £13 put Netflix on for £4 so bill only gone up £1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Going up bout £10 phoned up said if I was on benefits with being pension age could have got a reduction on package I'm on now I'm not so didn't apply to me. So took sky movies off saving £13 put Netflix on for £4 so bill only gone up £1 now.
    You should always cancel and then wait for the retention team to call you.

Check what offers are available on USwitch and other comparison sites. Switch if you have to.

Goes for all the companies offering broadband and tv services.

Laddo can't read this, but for anyone else, you don't need to cancel these days. Their online chat have scope to reduce if you extend your contract, and it just needs you to say your unhappy with the price. Similar by phone, but results may differ. Just tell them it's too expensive, no need to threaten to cancel.

VM wanted to increase ours from £45pm to £68 pm, been a customer for years. Told them CityFibre were in the area and doing lots of deals - VM came back with £28 per month.. For the SAME package. Surprisingly, I said yes lol.

Not that if your not on benefits your like a 2nd class citizen now! Have to pay everything in full.

Sorry to sound a bit slow but why don’t you just tell Sky to do one I did it about 3 years ago now and have saved an absolute fortune, can get sky Netflix Disney the lot