+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Salford City [EFL L2] 23.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCole View Post
    How many times do we have to do that goal kick process before they realise it does nothing? Slocombe to cameron, back to slowcombe who the walks up the pitch before hoofing to to no one. They will alway do that because they are too stupid to think about what they are doing.

Those two are abosolute f*cki*g garbage. I see some are defending Slocombe; why, he is f*cki*g garbage? His distribution is an absolute f*cki*g joke, there is no urgency in his play. When he went down injured I was half way hoping between a seaon ending injury and a career ending one. A good keeper would start the build up to a new play, him, he just hold on to the ball until the opposition have sorted themselves out and are ready for us.

As for Maynard, heis soout of his depth it is embarrassing, he doesn't even reailse how bad we were today. In his interview claiming we were the better side, promising same old same old for the rest of the season. There is no hope for a turn around, attendance is going to plummet if he stays.
    Even worse Notts paid compensation for SM, what does SM bring to the table,

Just watched the interview. He should be sacked just for that. How in Gods name he can say some of that rubbish without laughing!

Played well? Gave their all? Left it all on the field???

Are you taking the piss mate? Jesus H.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    9,967 gate

noticeably lower than usual for a Saturday fixture this season
    Almost 10,000 and they bought next to nothing, that's pretty good to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by M0ufMk3 View Post
    If I was given ten players to clear out, I'd choose Cameron 10 times. He is a nailed on LB/LCB and captain (because he's the worst of those as well) in my all time worst Notts team and I've been a fan for over 50 years. And, at risk of being a complete **** about this, I really hope he's reading it.
    “If this is the worst Notts team you have seen in the last 50 years then I would say you must have been going to the wrong ground”

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Just watched the interview. He should be sacked just for that. How in Gods name he can say some of that rubbish without laughing!

Played well? Gave their all? Left it all on the field???

Are you taking the piss mate? Jesus H.
    The sad thing is- that having levelled the game was there for Notts to win, and then of course they allow Salford to take the lead through nothing by having the midfield torn apart , and it should have been 3-1 bar a brilliant save from slocambe

There was more interest in the stands than on the pitch. The photo selfie brigade were happy when Ryan Giggs and Steve Bruce turned up. Carl Robinson joined them second half and even Colchester manager Danny Cowley came also.
    Maynards after match I review was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    The moving of Jones to RWB was mind boggling as on the other side Chicksen does not have the energy/pace to play wing back now he was hung out to dry there.
    Chicksen to me looks like one of our better options for CB. He's one of our most experienced players at a higher level, he's competent and always a trier.

Reedtz please get rid of Maynard to give someone time to sort out who they want and don't. You're going to undo all your good work by leaving Maynard in too long.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Reedtz please get rid of Maynard to give someone time to sort out who they want and don't. You're going to undo all your good work by leaving Maynard in too long.
    The worrying thing in your post is that if a new coach comes in they probably won’t have any say in who goes and comes in and it may be down to this bizzare setup the brothers have implemented.

i come on this board week in week out. offer my opinion which is often ignored. i have a season ticket , go to away games have an area in my house as a shrine to notts. my daughter sponsors didzy and has been mascot
    Please Maynard **** off and take Cameron with you. Your killing my club but not just that your killing mine and my daughters enthusiasm.
    we have been to training sessions, vip bookings and have had personal experiences you just don't get at other clubs but that feeling of togetherness that was created through last season has been destroyed
    Honestly i could pick a better team with better tactics. I struggle day in and day out running my business but i sacrifice every day for what i believe. I wish our players and manager would do the same

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast