+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Salford City [EFL L2] 23.03.24

Huge second half. Season over if we don't turn this around. If we lose this one we should drop all the senior pros not performing and give the youngsters a tun in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I just don't understand why we can't take the momentum from the 2nd half Tuesday into this game.
    Yeah, Salford are stifling us a bit, but we look like we're out of ideas.
    I'd suggest moving Jones back to the left. Subbing off Chicks for Bostock and putting Austin at RWB.
    All of which could have been done from the start. SM doesn't do himself any favours by chopping and changing formations and line-ups. Yes, Nemane isn't available but keep the shape and play Austin there. Let's hope the away form can be carried into home performances sometime soon, because this looks like the poor man's Keith Curle. So, I now predict SM will turn it around, Notts will win 3-1 and people can post their 'FAO Maynard haters' threads after all.

Maynard has the players on the bench to turn this score around.
    Will he use them correctly, and can he motivate them?

He really cannot afford to let the fans down today.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Huge second half. Season over if we don't turn this around. If we lose this one we should drop all the senior pros not performing and give the youngsters a tun in the team.
    With respect i think the season was over some time ago , anybody who thinks we are going to make the play offs - whatever your on i want some lol

You get the feeling the Lane will get a bit toxic this afternoon if it doesn’t improve.

He's moved JJ to left, took off Chicksen and put Austin at RWB...He must have heard me shouting!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pie_Man View Post
    You get the feeling the Lane will get a bit toxic this afternoon if it doesn’t improve.
    Already is. Tonnes of moaning (quite rightly) in the queue at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    He's moved JJ to left, took off Chicksen and put Austin at RWB...He must have heard me shouting!
    Positive subs, and goaaalll!

Lovely finish by Crowley. Didn’t panic. Took his time.

Bloody schoolboy defending.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast