+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Salford City [EFL L2] 23.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Whatever he does from now on, whenever we go through a bad patch fans will be able to point out that Fullarton was sacked for less.
    It is absolutely disgracefull, 8 points from 36 points avaialble
    My main fear is if Maynard is still head coach next season ??

Got us ticking over like Wealdstone- what a desperate waste from where we were. Season over. Useless.

We get the equalizer.OK, let's go on and win this. So he plays for a FG DRAW!!!!!! We don't even press when Salford got the second ! He is NEGATIVE.

No desire,no intensity,no quality,no effort.

He has taken a play off team and kicked the fg soul out of them.He has wrecked us.

Salford could have had 5 today.

I can't bear a summer with this fg loser in charge.Who is going to want to come and play for us.?He is a Complete tool.

**** off Maynard

Only Crowley, Macari and Robbo performed better than average. Too many passengers. Very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    We get the equalizer.OK, let's go on and win this. So he plays for a FG DRAW!!!!!! We don't even press when Salford got the second ! He is NEGATIVE.

No desire,no intensity,no quality,no effort.

He has taken a play off team and kicked the fg soul out of them.He has wrecked us.

Salford could have had 5 today.

I can't bear a summer with this fg loser in charge.Who is going to want to come and play for us.?He is a Complete tool.

**** off Maynard
    Exactly with the win tuesday, and getting to 1-1 the game was for the taking - what happened.

Clear out the Manager and at least 10-12 players. Need to fully reset and go again.

Stall saying that Notts "shackle themselves" playing the same way all game.

Get rid of Maynard now, put Jim in charge and take the time to find a proper coach who knows how to coach. Not a part time non league one that is soooooooooooo out of his depth in embarrassing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Clear out the Manager and at least 10-12 players. Need to fully reset and go again.
    If I was given ten players to clear out, I'd choose Cameron 10 times. He is a nailed on LB/LCB and captain (because he's the worst of those as well) in my all time worst Notts team and I've been a fan for over 50 years. And, at risk of being a complete **** about this, I really hope he's reading it.

Maynard post match, thought we were the better team 1st half, thought we played well all game, we shouldn't lose that game. Performance level deserved a lot more, but if we defend like that....

"moments", "moments", "moments"
    Last edited by upthemaggies; 23-03-2024 at 05:10 PM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast