+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Salford City [EFL L2] 23.03.24

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Season over!! Our gates will plummet , brothers have brought upon themselves with poor appointments, poor recruitment and yoo much interfering
    They've never Interfered, left it all to others to run the club

They lost a bit of cred in the close season when they either decided, or took advice, to not chop the defensive dead wood. As for this appointment? Either they were very naive or SM put on a bloody good presentation?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Reedtz please get rid of Maynard to give someone time to sort out who they want and don't. You're going to undo all your good work by leaving Maynard in too long.
    This is totally on the them. I accept that they are not perfect, but they paid compensation for a failure with no experience- just admit you got it wrong and please change it before next season
    I hope they do not stick with SM, because they dont want to admit they were wrong, and if they give him enough time he will come good - a very risky strategy

Maynard might as well pass the “tactics” sheet to the enemy manager and tell him to watch for the slow, slow, predictable midfielders up to their usual sloppy immobility. And tell him not to laugh too much.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Maynard might as well pass the “tactics” sheet to the enemy manager and tell him to watch for the slow, slow, predictable midfielders up to their usual sloppy immobility. And tell him not to laugh too much.
    Think the enemy managers are laughing every time they come to meadow lane

That was a load of rubbish, If this guy is anywhere this club next season, then I'm afraid there will be plenty of empty seats. He shows no emotion or leadership, but just stands there arms folded convinced that he is watching a different game to everyone else..

Just need FGR to lose another because the way we are playing I struggle to see our next 3 pts.

Other than the first 5-10 minutes of each half absolutely appalling. Completely on the coach imo, the players have deficiencies but they were performing perfectly well at home until this idiot turned up.

Maynard out.

Surely we're beyond saying "the rot had started under Williams" now. I wasn't particularly concerned by losing him at the time, but what has transpired since demonstrates that this guy simply cannot set up a team to compete in remotely the same way. All this whilst saying he only needed to tweak thinks to improve us. It's been a disaster - Tuesday was an anomaly against a poor, unmotivated opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Just tried watching Maynard’s after game presser.
    Had to turn it off soon as said “Chicksen was Excellent”

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast