+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Oakley....hat trick at the Sticklebrick this year

Happy to help������
    If you’d waited Shedka would’ve got it once he’d came out from under his bed , he knows all the stats , pity he knows nothing about the game itself though , Todd Grimshaw will haunt him for years , like Noah just back from Dingwall ha

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I see the Jerry Kerr’s been opened up. I hate using the phrase ‘The fans deserve better’ as that’s erse cheeks level of entitlement. What I would say is that over the past couple of years, the team certainly do not deserve the level of support they’ve been receiving. The support has been the only constant through this debacle.
    The fans do deserve better mate,nothing wrong in saying it either. As you've said,the level of support this team has had is outstanding given the quality being produced on the park. This team need to grow some b*llocks and put their f*cking big boy pants on to repay the fans for their backing. Get out there tomorrow and f*cking win,no excuses!

I was chatting to a Raith fan last night, interesting conversation, fairly balanced guy, he was speaking about Raith doing 'there' normal end of the season collapse, we seemed equally unconvinced in our teams, think my pessimism in utd won the argument in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    If you’d waited Shedka would’ve got it once he’d came out from under his bed , he knows all the stats , pity he knows nothing about the game itself though , Todd Grimshaw will haunt him for years , like Noah just back from Dingwall ha
    C'mon Dode, we've sussed that you are Shedka in disguise

Given the importance of this game to both teams and the fact it will probably be a midfield battle, I hope the ref is not card happy....

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post

Me not posting has nothing to do with the game or Grimshaw you 🏆 virgin clown, either a fun poster from the past who is very bathered by me and rejoined with a new guise to get my attention or a lurker who was so bathered they signed up to do the same lol

I do wonder why mods are allowing a trolling and idiotic funster free reign on a Utd forum?

I think even if we win, while it puts it on our hands we are anything but certainties to go and complete the job given the run of fixtures, gifting too many goals out of nothing just now, last week was like Scotland the night before, missed gilt edge chances, definitely should have won and deserved to but you gift a goal like that you pay the price

Yes Grimshaw was daft not taking the ball when committing like that and really his first defensive mistake that's led to a goal all season and a rare error from him, still our best defensive right back but thought Gallagher's part was every bit as poor right after

Moults goal was sensational, pity it wasn't a winner

Can't really call tomorrow, can see us winning, can see them winning, can see a draw, they are obviously using this ticket stuff to rally themselves like their is an injustice, hopefully we are using similar tactics behind closed doors but will be no ott celebrating from me if we win as its going to the wire even if we do

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Same with me.
    Hard to believe that we once had a team capable of winning the European Cup.
    Might have lost to Liverpool but on a good day could have beaten them.
    Days we thought would never end.
    Me too, So glad to have supported United during their golden years. So many fantastic games & players. Eventually expected us to be able to beat anyone we played. Trophies won, countless finals & runs to quarter & semu finals, years of successive european games with some frankly unbelievable performances & results. The only downside is we didnt win as many trophies as we should have. Fantastic memories of our club being a force at home & in europe but alas gone forever

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Me not posting has nothing to do with the game or Grimshaw you 🏆 virgin clown, either a fun poster from the past who is very bathered by me and rejoined with a new guise to get my attention or a lurker who was so bathered they signed up to do the same lol

I do wonder why mods are allowing a trolling and idiotic funster free reign on a Utd forum?
    I don't normally agree with Sheddirz, but..... I was thinking the very same thing. Wouldn't be allowed on most other forums.

The usual suspects should have been binned ages ago, and the new posting Quodropheniacs (that's just in one day) should be banned the second they post. It's so obvious, and pretty boring TBH ....

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

I̶ d̶o̶ We wonder why mods are allowing a trolling and idiotic f̶u̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ statster free reign on a Utd forum?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)