+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Raith

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Might as well start this early as it’s now the match of the season, if not the most important match for our club in years

If we draw or lose this then it will be out of our hands for promotion. The title will have run away from us and with this bunch of players and management team I honestly don’t see any way back

This is not just a 6 pointer this is a title decider

I repeat a draw is not good enough. We need this bunch of gutless wonders to produce the match of their lives and get the win this time

It’s embarrassing that a limited Raith team seem to have completely have our number this season

They pile on abuse on United on social media and take the p*

Their tactics last time involved taking out Walton and high fiving their subs after doing so

Feels likes media and refs and every one else is against us and supporting Raith

It on us United. This is THE MATCH we have got to win.

No more experimental sides

No more Grieve

FFS

COME ON UNITED!!! WIN
    Totally agree! This is a season defining game.

Season defining if we lose definitely, we could win and I still would have no confidence of us letting over the line. Manager seems to make big tactical mistakes that cost us every other game now. Have to back the team though, criminal we don't have the shed.

Also maybe we should get NIKE to produce next seasons strip and replicate their powder puff crest.......

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Season defining if we lose definitely, we could win and I still would have no confidence of us letting over the line. Manager seems to make big tactical mistakes that cost us every other game now. Have to back the team though, criminal we don't have the shed.
    This is where I am. Wouldn't be surprised to see us actually beat Raith and then ****e the bed against Queen's Park next week.

Depressingly enough, for anyone that hasn't already checked, over the last 9 games (ie full round of fixtures) QP are 2 points and +6 goal difference better off than us. How utterly depressing.

Having said above however, would be equally unsurprised if Raith hose us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)