+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith

What a relief!

Get it right up you Murray!

Credit where it is due.

Turned up and delivered

Well done to JG and all the players

Thought centre backs did really well. None of that playing with the ball along the back either which I have no doubt wld have happened had gallacher been playing. More direct football.

Well done today boys and JG.

Sounds like a thoroughly deserved win and a very f*cking welcome one too. As has been said though,we've won nothing yet and we cannot afford to let up at all. I hope the team can take some confidence in this performance and go up a gear at the right time in the season. Well done everyone today but don't let it go to your heads.

F*ck Raith Rovers btw!!!

Thought both Moult and Watt giving it a big FU to the fanes after the Pen

no "sliding in" social media posts from the club, please! This is a HUGE win for us and heaps the pressure on Raith.We win this league one game at a time...this was a banana skin but it's pointless if we don't capitalise on it. Raith has the pressure now... we just need to keep on winning. No time for celebrating because Queens are a team on form and we need 100% against them as well. I am so happy that we have kept this season on track...lets keep it up! On a side note...once again...100% thank you to all the fans that turned up today....you really are a credit to the club and I am delighted that you got the win that you all deserve, it's been a long time coming!!!!

Good to get the three points. Also to keep a clean sheet is hopefully a turning point. Getting the goal early turned the tables, that it wasn't us for once needing to seek out the equaliser. Need to keep this winning habit going.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    no "sliding in" social media posts from the club, please! This is a HUGE win for us and heaps the pressure on Raith.We win this league one game at a time...this was a banana skin but it's pointless if we don't capitalise on it. Raith has the pressure now... we just need to keep on winning. No time for celebrating because Queens are a team on form and we need 100% against them as well. I am so happy that we have kept this season on track...lets keep it up! On a side note...once again...100% thank you to all the fans that turned up today....you really are a credit to the club and I am delighted that you got the win that you all deserve, it's been a long time coming!!!!
    wonder what support we will take thru next saturday

To quote the wife as we were walking out the park, "Thats the United i like to see!"

Dont think anyone backed down from a challenge, and there was a fair bit left behind in a few of those challenges! I have to ask though, did we at any point play it around the back and to the keeper, unless we needed to? Who would have thought a team playing more direct would have won that today!

Cant say that i can pick any faults in anyone today as everyone contributed, but Watt, Moult, McClelland and Graham were all very good today, and Sibbald was immense!

Loved watt taking the p iss out them. Made it look easy at times. Loved even more when he laughed at one of there players while on the ball in front of the dode fox schooling him. That’s the watt we need to see every week

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)