+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Salford Ratings

Salford Ratings

Slocombe 4 - Distribution was pretty poor, including some hospital passes, and I feel he should've done better with their second, he got down so slowly.

Cameron 2 - Awful again, dangled his leg out completely half heartedly for their first and I'm not sure he won a header all afternoon when challenging with one of their players.

Warner 5 - Didn't do anything wrong as such but is so physically weak for his size and always looks shaky.

Macari 7 - One of a few players who actually looked good today. Won nearly every battle he had.

Chicksen 2 - Nowhere near a FL player, shouldn't have started today and shouldn't start for the club again. We all know his obvious offensive failures but every opposition player he comes up against beats him witn ease nowadays.

Jones 5 - Completely anonymous barring one decent ball he put in.

Robertson 7 - Another pretty decent performance.

Austin 4 - Looked completely out of place in midfield and gave the ball away stupidly for their first, but did put in some decent crosses when moved to wingback.

Crowley 6 - Took his goal well but showed virtually nothing else.

Jatta 4 - Didn't do anything bar mis-control a few passes into him and get caught offside a few times.

Langstaff 4 - Really really poor yet again, but im sick and tired on saying it. He's been a shadow of his former self all year and its quite frankly boring now.

JOB 4 - Did nothing apart from skew multiple shots well wide.

Didzy 3 - Looked at right donkey today.

Not sure about the marks, but can't argue with the comments

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Not sure about the marks, but can't argue with the comments
    I probably could've marked a few a little higher but im just fed up with how certain players continue you be completely awful week after week, plus the fact it's nearly April and we're still yet to win a home this year isn't helping my frustrations.

Come on Reedz. Sack him for God's sake

Bradford is the the team we were and can be. Today was where we are currently at. Pretty poor end to the season-:as that is what happened today. No confidence in Maynard, players haven't become bad overnight, we really did only need some tweaks but looking more like surgery now. Bah.

Slocombe 6. Kicking poor but had no chance for either goal.
    Warner. 5 to lightweight.
    Cameron 3. Shouldn't be in the team never mind captain.
    Macari 7.5 one of our better players.
    Chicksen. 3 no way should be be playing forward only has a backward pass in him.
    Austin 4 gave the ball away for their first goal.
    Robertson 7 decent performance.
    Crowley 7 took his goal well and tried to get us going.
    Jones. 6.5 played out of position first half but big improvement in the second.
    Jatta 5 no service and struggled to get into the game.
    Macca. 5 see Jatta
    Subs. JoB 5 A couple of wayward shots but did bring a bit more urgency to our game.
    Didzy. 3 only contribution was nearly gifting them a third goal.
    Maynard. 2. Playing Jones out of position first half to accommodate Chicksen and then saying in his interview both were excellence first half. I don't know which game he was watching.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Slocombe 4 - Distribution was pretty poor, including some hospital passes, and I feel he should've done better with their second, he got down so slowly.

Cameron 2 - Awful again, dangled his leg out completely half heartedly for their first and I'm not sure he won a header all afternoon when challenging with one of their players.

Warner 5 - Didn't do anything wrong as such but is so physically weak for his size and always looks shaky.

Macari 7 - One of a few players who actually looked good today. Won nearly every battle he had.

Chicksen 2 - Nowhere near a FL player, shouldn't have started today and shouldn't start for the club again. We all know his obvious offensive failures but every opposition player he comes up against beats him witn ease nowadays.

Jones 5 - Completely anonymous barring one decent ball he put in.

Robertson 7 - Another pretty decent performance.

Austin 4 - Looked completely out of place in midfield and gave the ball away stupidly for their first, but did put in some decent crosses when moved to wingback.

Crowley 6 - Took his goal well but showed virtually nothing else.

Jatta 4 - Didn't do anything bar mis-control a few passes into him and get caught offside a few times.

Langstaff 4 - Really really poor yet again, but im sick and tired on saying it. He's been a shadow of his former self all year and its quite frankly boring now.

JOB 4 - Did nothing apart from skew multiple shots well wide.

Didzy 3 - Looked at right donkey today.
    this

Passed the ball to death for absolutely no end product, becoming very frustrating watching this week after week. Langstaff must be so peed off with the service he’s getting and I bet he can’t wait to leave in the summer. I also think our manager is deluded if he thought we were the better team, how could we be defending like that. We lack pace throughout the team and physically we can’t compete with teams. This is league 2 for Christ sake and the sooner we adapt to it the better we will be. We will have to compromise our style of play to be competitive.

We looked good for ten minutes in second half.
    Slocombe 3
    Cameron 3
    Warner 4
    Maccari 7
    Austin 6
    Robertson 7
    Chickson 4
    OBrien 6
    Jones 7
    Crowley 8
    Langstaff 6.5
    Jatta 4