+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business as usual

Business as usual

Another poor performance and result. The coach is clearly deluded. Is this the worst home run by any Notts manager? If the Bros are, as is claimed, calm-headed businessmen then they need to man up, and admit they've dropped a ******* in Maynard's appointment. They need to take responsibility and sack him now.

It equals about half a dozen poor home runs. Up next at home 4th place MK Dons so it'll be the worst EVER then. He needs to go now so we can move on.

No point sacking him now we ain't going nowhere, I can see them giving him next season and see what he can do with better players to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Another poor performance and result. The coach is clearly deluded. Is this the worst home run by any Notts manager? If the Bros are, as is claimed, calm-headed businessmen then they need to man up, and admit they've dropped a ******* in Maynard's appointment. They need to take responsibility and sack him now.
    They need to begin looking for a replacement. I could understand them leaving him in post while they quietly work in the background on finding that replacement, because we're not going up or down now anyway, but certainly I can't see a reasonable case any longer for SM being the man to lead us into next season. I've reserved judgement longer than most, but today made my mind up.

I kept quiet after the Bradford result. most people on this forum were saying how great Maynard was and how we could make the play offs.
    It was a false result. We are not a league 2 club. We want to play premier football with sunday league players
    Jones, crowley, nemane and Robertson have
    given us hope but everyone else is national league at best including the manager
    Macari and Baldwin could be decent with support around them
    Job has been a servant
    palmer is the main man and has been since joining the club
    Langstaff can be sold for me . I could score the goals he scores
    for me we need to forget about this season and get some robust players and get rid of these pansies we've got

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Langstaff can be sold for me . I could score the goals he scores.
    So why are you moaning on here instead of wearing the number 9 shirt today?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So why are you moaning on here instead of wearing the number 9 shirt today?
    Cos it's a forum, where fans are allowed to moan and things are not taken literally. Unless your elite and you can say what you want on anyone's forum

Cos it's a forum, where fans are allowed to moan and things are not taken literally. Unless your elite and you can say what you want on anyone's forum
    I've read one poster hoping Slocombe's potential injury was season ending or career ending, and one poster claiming he is as good as Langstaff!!!

Taking things literally is one thing, talking complete and utter bollox is another.

I kept quiet after the Bradford result. most people on this forum were saying how great Maynard was and how we could make the play offs.
    It was a false result.
    The Notts and Bradford results today, as well the games beforehand, does suggest that the midweek win had more to do with Bradford going into a slump than us finally getting our act together, or at best that we can only cut it under Maynard once in a blue moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've read one poster hoping Slocombe's potential injury was season ending or career ending, and one poster claiming he is as good as Langstaff!!!

Taking things literally is one thing, talking complete and utter bollox is another.
    I look at most of your posts and agree with them.
    That does not mean you're always right because i'm not always right. But to call other people's opinions utter bollox is verging on arrogant. is your opinion the only one worth taking on?
    I did not say i was as good as langstaff so don't put words in people's mouths to appease your stance on an argument
    Get down off your high horse
    If you were always right why are you not the manager?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast