+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Concert Hall

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Are you are saying in 2024 the Americans are the same as the Russians? Perhaps the Americans have kidnapped over 20,000 plus kids from their families that I have not heard about or executing on mass locals in Iraq I have not heard about!

If that’s the case your earlier post about Putin calling out the atrocities is bollox!! Maybe the West are sending precision bombs into Moscow!!! If that’s the case in the 20th century Putin has a point!
    Both of my posts are correct and valid.

Putin is nuts and a criminal.

The US are always in it for themselves.

Siding with Bin Laden against the Russians and then ending up turning him and the Afghans fighters into enemies.

The Yanks were quite happy to leave us to deal with Hitler until the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour.

It’s always about THEM……..they don’t give a f u c k about the rest of the world, this will become even more evident in Trump’s next term in office.

Of course, the Yanks are not as openly deranged as Putin but neither are they this squeaky clean supposed nation we should all bow to.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Both of my posts are correct and valid.

Putin is nuts and a criminal.

The US are always in it for themselves.

Siding with Bin Laden against the Russians and then ending up turning him and the Afghans fighters into enemies.

The Yanks were quite happy to leave us to deal with Hitler until the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour.

It’s always about THEM……..they don’t give a f u c k about the rest of the world, this will become even more evident in Trump’s next term in office.

Of course, the Yanks are not as openly deranged as Putin but neither are they this squeaky clean supposed nation we should all bow to.

The US are in it for themselves! Well I hope then they turn around to NATO with many NATO countries not sending a dime - and say
    f uck you! Who would blame them!

The Germans then by your book must all be nazi’s and bombers due to their past! Clearly many thick England supporters feel that when singing embarrassing and disgusting songs to ordinary Germans!

The US are in it for themselves! Well I hope then they turn around to NATO with many NATO countries not sending a dime - and say
    f uck you! Who would blame them!

The Germans then by your book must all be nazi’s and bombers due to their past! Clearly many thick England supporters feel that when singing embarrassing and disgusting songs to ordinary Germans!
    You go off on so many tangents I can’t keep up.

We haven’t mentioned the Vikings or the Romans yet, maybe we can squeeze them in to the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Yes.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/rap...-weapon-of-war

We’ve even had cases of female soldiers being raped in the British army. It’s a worldwide problem. In times of war a lot of bad behaviour gets covered over or just not reported.

How can you compare the very odd rape in the British army compared to mass rape and execution by the Russians? I am surprised I am even debating this with such a dumb and pathetic comparison FFS!

Not your family so who gives a flying f uck!

How can you compare the very odd rape in the British army compared to mass rape and execution by the Russians? I am surprised I am even debating this with such a dumb and pathetic comparison FFS!

Not your family so who gives a flying f uck!
    I’d like to borrow your glasses sometime. Must be great to see every other nation as bad compared to this one!

I’d like to borrow your glasses sometime. Must be great to see every other nation as bad compared to this one!

😭😭😭 - Furlong for England 😂😂😂

We in the West can freely look back with critical reflection and be ashamed for many parts of our individual and collective history.
    Its fair to say that most countries in Europe have evolved from our colonial past and more recent destructive Wars and conflicts to become civilised peaceful progressive nations (Apart from Serbia Russia’s cousins)

We cannot change the past only learn from it, and often we do and acknowledge our failures like comments on this thread for example. That’s Ok its healthy and honest to look at ourselves critically. We can do this because we have freedom of speech, it great. But don’t take it for granted. You may not be interested in what Russia is doing but I can confidently say that Russia is interest in us.

But please don’t compare ourselves to the barbaric state that is today's Russia.
    A state that has violated every moral code possible and will continue to do so unless stopped.

They are at war with us! They hate our democracy and have been actively plotting for decades against us weaponizing every aspect of our lives. Social media has become just a troll farm for Russian bots and are influencing our thinking including parroting Kremlin propaganda
    No don’t compare Russia to us or the USA, they are at a magnitude of depravity far greater that us.
    All this is happening NOW not in the past.
    Last edited by wbaliquidator; 24-03-2024 at 05:58 PM.

That’s why war is a none sense. All countries do the same. It was ok for the US to bomb thousands of innocents in Iraq but its never ok when it happens in the US. We started concentration camps in the Boer war yet denounce the nazis having concentration camps. One countries freedom fighter is another countries terrorist..
    Are you serious about that post boingy?.....😯😯

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    We in the West can freely look back with critical reflection and be ashamed for many parts of our individual and collective history.
    Its fair to say that most countries in Europe have evolved from our colonial past and more recent destructive Wars and conflicts to become civilised peaceful progressive nations (Apart from Serbia Russia’s cousins)

We cannot change the past only learn from it, and often we do and acknowledge our failures like comments on this thread for example. That’s Ok its healthy and honest to look at ourselves critically. We can do this because we have freedom of speech, it great. But don’t take it for granted. You may not be interested in what Russia is doing but I can confidently say that Russia is interest in us.

But please don’t compare ourselves to the barbaric state that is today's Russia.
    A state that has violated every moral code possible and will continue to do so unless stopped.

They are at war with us! They hate our democracy and have been actively plotting for decades against us weaponizing every aspect of our lives. Social media has become just a troll farm for Russian bots and are influencing our thinking including parroting Kremlin propaganda
    No don’t compare Russia to us or the USA, they are at a magnitude of depravity far greater that us.
    All this is happening NOW not in the past.

Great post to those which are plain dumb! I am sure without USA billions pumped into Ukraine already - the Russian flag would be flying in Kiev.

Rape in the British army? My young daughter would provide a more educated comparison!
    Last edited by baggieal; 24-03-2024 at 06:26 PM.

Whilst I understand the US isn't exactly perfect to have as the world's number one superpower , there has to be a superpower that's the reality of how the world works .

We should thank our lucky stars that it is the US who sits at the top table despite it's numerous flaws .

Just look at the alternatives if it wasn't the US .

Putin and Russia , what about China for instance or imagine the world was controlled by an Islamic collective .

No thanks I'll take Donald Trump any day of the week than the alternatives .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)