+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Kel.

Hey Kel.

Are Rochdale still trading?, you were two million in debt or something like that, or was it two trillion? , your tortured mind must be failing. Ive been there with Cambridge, give up, to bow to fate is to stop the suffering, indeed, if i drank poison with Cambridge, you are being crucified with Rochdale.

Not for three hours, but for life. Tears, feelings of unworhiness, feeling like you are lying in a casket with the lid coming down....but still alive.

Like your piles hang like grapes, no salve. No goals, no nothing.

That the ground reeks, of failure, of players with uneven legs, farting while running, plagued, useless, but still blood suckin punks, sucking up money.
    like Cmbridge players.

Cursed is your place of birth, that to have been born elsewhere, anywhere else was better, even Cambridge. Co....ckroach city would have been better.

I offer psychiatric help, surely you must be depressed, on the brink. Just think of Julie Andrews and that song, wot was it, just think of something pleasent, like being caught by the Russians and your ukranian with a bomb in your hand.

Any protests of innocence wont be heard, as they come towards you, cursing and laughing in Russian. Even this is preferable to 90 minutes at Spotland. Or eating marzipan.

Best Wishes, Frank.

You escaped the loony bin again Frank or just stropped taking your meds?

“Or eating marzipan” made me laugh,tbf he does do a good rant does Frank,I think that he gets his ideas from the p1ssed up mad priests of the 60’s and 70’s that you used to get like that priest in Father Ted that sits in the corner

Where on earth did you get the two million pounds of debt figure from, Frank? I think you need to research this one further if I’m being totally honest.

Sudden thought. Is Frank Tazzy in disguise?

I’ve never heard of Frank mentioning being a sports photographer nor organising a whip-round for a new camera or flag,I wonder what happened to that flag now that he doesn’t go to the COA anymore,if he’s seen the error of his ways and he’s on the straight and narrow path then I hope that he’s out there enjoying life supporting another club

Dont you read the newspapers kel?, Rochdale made national news when it was reported that you were on the brink of folding....in days. It hasnt happened, maybe you can tell us what happened, there were many investors reported to be interested.

Did you buy them? I can see you as a closet billionairre, dripping in money, women, jewels, cars, planes, mansions. I am available as team manager. My approach to motivation would be to do the gun thing with my hand, to the players a minute before kick off.

Pointing at all of them as they trot out. Am i appointed?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

Did you buy them? I can see you as a closet billionairre, dripping in money, women, jewels, cars, planes, mansions. ?
    I think that’s blackdogblue you’re thinking of Frank

Bluedogblacksea has money?, your kidding me, as sholes, jerks dont make money, they lose it. Hes a nasty volatile northern stooge, a male Cleopatra, the syphilis of footymad, a George Melly, a Wagner without the music, an annoyance, a minor sound made by a tea cup, as a cup is placed upon it.

A roman Emporer parading before Rome, with a bogey dripping from his nose.

Aye he’s well loaded Frank,I’ve tapped him up a couple of times with sob stories but he completely ignores them,he’s only just come back from Barcelona and he’s off again touring Northumberland,the “caravan” that he’s booked into is better than my house and easily big enough to fit me in as well but did I get an offer of a free holiday,did I bugger and the way things are going I will have to send him a case of Budweisers up to him at the end of the month

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)