+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Kel.

Not read a newspaper in years, Frank. We’re not, and never have been, £2 million in debt. The figure quoted is to pay off some debt admittedly but the rest is for running costs and to help with cash flow.

Read your newspaper for todays news anyway, that should quell your fears for us.

So you have had a cash injection then. Rochdale going bust, like Bury is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Bluedogblacksea has money?, your kidding me, as sholes, jerks dont make money, they lose it. Hes a nasty volatile northern stooge, a male Cleopatra, the syphilis of footymad, a George Melly, a Wagner without the music, an annoyance, a minor sound made by a tea cup, as a cup is placed upon it.

A roman Emporer parading before Rome, with a bogey dripping from his nose.
    See from a newer thread you have found Jesus with Chalky.... Nice the way you think of me though whilst rocking in your padded room

I’m pretty sure that neither me nor Frank has “found Jesus” bdb

To quote Frank..

“I do enjoy the solemnity of the catholic mass, to be in the prescence of something awesome, superior, wondrous, but thats not the whole picture. We are created in his image, so if i must presume we are alike.”

Heading back up North, this forum is boring 😀

To find Jesus is normally attributed to someone who has recently seen the light and found God,previously didn’t go to church nor believe in religion,Frank despite his scathing of the church in recent years isn’t a recent convert so I wouldn’t describe him or me as ‘finding Jesus’

Tbh “found again Christians” are a pain in the arse,they seldom last the course and preach to anyone that will listen the teachings of the good book and bore them stupid,,I seldom have contact with them when they turn up very occasionally at church

You don’t speak to anyone as a rule Chalky?

Tbh I’m not known for my casual chit chat bdb

Evening, Frank. Link to the latest update

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2...tement_190424/

Good news indeed, i look on Rochdale as a football league club and its return is important, the prime thing really, so many good things that come from that...like money. Rochhdale are like Wisbech, they get a team on the pitch and they think thats the end of it.

Wisbech are changing and so are dale. To be sustainable without footballing success sounds good, youth football and the commercial side is coming. Like with Oldham maybe a team pushing for promotion will get fans in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)