+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel connected to RUFC today?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Yeah it was much better when your favourite Paul Warne was manager,even you must agree with that.
    Not really, I’m more of an Evans man rather than Mr Bobblehat

Can't count Warnock but Evans was the last time we had a manager who wasn't a puppet or basically next to useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve wMiller View Post
    Neither rugger, nor our results, disconnect me, BUT the juvenile Woke agenda that we've endured for years definitely does.
    Those with the rainbow flags can stick em where they give most pleasure.
    And the only time our team should be on its knees is after we've scored.
    And I know there are many Millersaurs who feel like me.
    Wow what a post..got to be post of the year..well said and well done steve..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Neither rugger, nor our results, disconnect me, BUT the juvenile Woke agenda that we've endured for years definitely does.
    Those with the rainbow flags can stick em where they give most pleasure.
    And the only time our team should be on its knees is after we've scored.
    And I know there are many Millersaurs who feel like me.
    Are we going to be the last club to stop taking the knee?We've been educated on the rainbow movement and told to respect ramadan.Who's running this club Rotherham council?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can't count Warnock but Evans was the last time we had a manager who wasn't a puppet or basically next to useless.
    I know this pointless, but I can't let that ride,so 3 promotions and a cup win is your idea of useless ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I know this pointless, but I can't let that ride,so 3 promotions and a cup win is your idea of useless ?
    To call a manager like PW useless is just idiotic from an idiotic poster.

Warney couldn't stand scared of his own shadow. Manager he's got to have something about him like I said last who had was Evans not counting Warnock cause he didn't stay on in the job. I didn't consider Warney next to useless just not my type of manager. Taylor proved to be not up to the job. LR no confidence in him that he'll be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    To call a manager like PW useless is just idiotic from an idiotic poster.

Warney was a puppet that's why he was here so long he was just carrying out the chairman's mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney couldn't stand scared of his own shadow. Manager he's got to have something about him like I said last who had was Evans not counting Warnock cause he didn't stay on in the job. I didn't consider Warney next to useless just not my type of manager. Taylor proved to be not up to the job. LR no confidence in him that he'll be any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Okay, this is a parody account right? Someone is playing a character here... I mean, fair play, it's good. Really encapsulates a stereotype of an old Rotherham lad... is this why people are paranoid about new members being someone else?
    I'm sure it is. No way this is a real person behind this profile.

THIS is why he blocked me... he gets twitchy around anyone who might see through his facade.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    I'm sure it is. No way this is a real person behind this profile.

THIS is why he blocked me... he gets twitchy around anyone who might see through his facade.
    We all do.

Theres "nothing" about him. Just a vacuous hole of nothingness but poorly disguised trolling to compensate for said nothingness.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast