+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron - kicking off on X

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Fact is Cameron had a stinker on Saturday, we justified criticism on here
    Arguing on X is not the way to go for players family or fans.
    Is the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Fact is Cameron had a stinker on Saturday, we justified criticism on here
    Arguing on X is not the way to go for players family or fans.
    Just signing up to X is not the right way to go. And yes he had another stinker and fans who pay good money to watch that have a right to voice their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    I agree, it's pathetic what some post on here, occasionally vile and not what any player deserves. Team went t1ts up when we lost our talented coach. We need a coach with some standing that commands respect. No disrespect to Maynard but its not him, Bros need to shoulder this one - but also without the vitriolic nonsense.
    You are right ajojones.
    All players have their limitations but hopefully have a coach that can overcome them.
    All coaches have their limitations but hopefully have a recruitment team who can give them players of a good enough standard.
    The recruitment model is obviously very flawed in certain ways.
    The responsibility for implementation of recruitment and appointment of the coach lies at the top.
    This is a problem that will be resolved. The only question is when.

I hope somebody pointed out to her (before she closed her account) that your average fan will have personal issues to deal with also but still has to get up in a morning, go to work and put a shift it, risking an earful if he does a poor job and more often than not in a much less privileged and pampered environment than a professional footballer has to endure 90% of the time.

The sense of entitlement here is off the scale, I doubt she complains when people are dishing out praise and she needs to accept there are two sides of that coin, What she's asking for is insincere adulation. The last time I looked, this game was still a competitive sport, not a primary school participation trophy event where we lavish everybody with universal praise so as not to hurt any poor little mite's fweelings. Kyle Cameron is a 27 year old man, not only that but supposedly captain, a leader. Being seen to be hiding behind his sister-in-law whilst she fights his battles is not a good look for him or for the club. If this is now the culture of Notts County then we WILL fail and we deserve to fail.
    If his personal issues are serious enough to be affecting his performance then he should not be playing.
    Last edited by upthemaggies; 25-03-2024 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    The lady is obviously frustrated by the opinions voiced on this forum. Alas madam, that is what this is. A forum for fans to air views and opinions about NCFC. Sorry Luv, but we are entitled to our opinion.
    I doubt that she reads this forum. The comments arise from interchanges on X.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I hope somebody pointed out to her (before she closed her account) that your average fan will have personal issues to deal with also but still has to get up in a morning, go to work and put a shift it, risking an earful if he does a poor job and more often than not in a much less privileged and pampered environment than a professional footballer has to endure 90% of the time.

The sense of entitlement here is off the scale, I doubt she complains when people are dishing out praise and she needs to accept there are two sides of that coin, What she's asking for is insincere adulation. The last time I looked, this game was still a competitive sport, not a primary school participation trophy event where we lavish everybody with universal praise so as not to hurt any poor little mite's fweelings. Kyle Cameron is a 27 year old man, not only that but supposedly captain, a leader. Being seen to be hiding behind his sister-in-law whilst she fights his battles is not a good look for him or for the club. If this is now the culture of Notts County then we WILL fail and we deserve to fail.
    If his personal issues are serious enough to be affecting his performance then he should not be playing.
    What a stupid statement !!!!!
    Hiding behind his family to fight his battles
    Do you think Kyle instructed his partner & her sister to post last night don’t think so, some people just like to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    What a stupid statement !!!!!
    Hiding behind his family to fight his battles
    Do you think Kyle instructed his partner & her sister to post last night don’t think so, some people just like to stir the pot.
    You ignorant pr@tt, is English your first language?
    Do you understand what "Being seen to be hiding" implies?

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Why post this type of crap. you Idiot... The guy plays for Notts, and deserves respect....
    Bad form where I was brought up to insult people Durham.

The X issues are/were going on whether or not I pointed them out to folk on here as to events surrounding our captain and his nearest and dearest.

I've made no comment, yet, as to my thoughts about the issue.

It's been said 100 times before, MAD and X/Facebook are nothing alike. There will be genuine abuse on there and personal, on here there's he played crap. Two different things entirely. He does play crap sometimes, same as any other player who does, they get the same said about them. I'm glad the stereotypical fat, middle aged idiots trope is still going strong though for football fans. I cannot confirm or deny if I fit this criteria though ha ha.

It's whining cry baby BS. It's words on a f***ing screen, FFS.

Why would you or your family go on social media after that performance other than to find some reason to get worked up and angry to deflect your attention from your own shortcomings.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast