+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron - kicking off on X

Cameron - kicking off on X

Well, at least his partner's/wife's sister who has since deleted her account:

Name:  Re K Cameron(X).jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  77.3 KB

and his wife/partner Kathryn Stuckey has put a nice picture of the two of them together on Instagram? saying "proud of you, always, fingers crossed I don't end up injail for punching a bunch of miserable, fat & idiotic, middle aged axxholes"

Meanwhile KC is blocking people.

Sign her up for the defence!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-03-2024 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

Not in the least interested - you obviously are!! - about time the sh@t-stirring by so called Notts fans stopped. It won’t end well

Kyle Cameron's performance yesterday deserved criticism and fans are entitled to their opinion, BUT fans discussing their views with each other on a forum like Notts MAD is a very different thing to chasing down individual players and their families on Twitter/X.

Of course, the real lesson to learn - as Ray Trew and Alan Hardy both discovered - is STAY AWAY from social media full stop if you're in the football industry or maybe any kind of celebrity. Either that, or remember Kipling and treat the the plaudits and the brickbats with equal disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Of course, the real lesson to learn - as Ray Trew and Alan Hardy both discovered - is STAY AWAY from social media full stop if you're in the football industry or maybe any kind of celebrity. Either that, or remember Kipling and treat the the plaudits and the brickbats with equal disregard.
    stay away completely or post anonymously yourself and let your "real name" account be managed by your agent's PR guy.

While she’s right about the fat, idiotic middle aged bit, I’m only miserable when I’m watching Notts.

personally i don't think Cameron deserves all the criticism he is getting , on or off the pitch.!

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    stay away completely or post anonymously yourself and let your "real name" account be managed by your agent's PR guy.
    Definitely the best advice if you or those around you are sensitive to the criticism. To be honest I can think of nothing more demeaning than giving undue credence to someone else's opinion of you anyway, whether it's good or bad. As a certain pool playing mate of mine succinctly puts it: "F*ck 'em!"

On a related note, I happened to see Steve Bruce arriving at the ground yesterday and felt vaguely embarrassed for a few people who seemed desperate to get their phones out and have their photos taken with him. What is it with this idea that your sense of self-worth is somehow heightened by being photographed with a celebrity? I'd find it embarrassing to be on either side of the transaction!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    On a related note, I happened to see Steve Bruce arriving at the ground yesterday and felt vaguely embarrassed for a few people who seemed desperate to get their phones out and have their photos taken with him. What is it with this idea that your sense of self-worth is somehow heightened by being photographed with a celebrity? I'd find it embarrassing to be on either side of the transaction!
    I would definitely want a selfie taken with Steve Bruce. It's about my only chance to appear good-looking

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    personally i don't think Cameron deserves all the criticism he is getting , on or off the pitch.!
    well said that man

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I would definitely want a selfie taken with Steve Bruce. It's about my only chance to appear good-looking
    Ha! Well yes I hadn't thought of it that way!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast