+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Cameron - kicking off on X

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    So suck pie it's ok to call the poster out for being stupid but not for the poster to call Cameron out for playing terribly! Double standards or what?
    Totally agree you can criticise a player for a bad game I have never disputed that, what is shocking is some of the abuse he has had over the last few weeks, plenty of players not up to standard.
    I am sure Kyle is well aware that he has been below par lately.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    Totally agree you can criticise a player for a bad game I have never disputed that, what is shocking is some of the abuse he has had over the last few weeks, plenty of players not up to standard.
    I am sure Kyle is well aware that he has been below par lately.
    Not on NCM though? Where is all this abuse x? Faceache?

Storm in a 🍵🫖

To put it simply, those who post vitriolic and abusive comments about individuals are actually just trolls - and it seems there are a few trolls who claim to be Notts fans!! (I believe trolling may be illegal)
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 25-03-2024 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    It does for me too and I suspect 99.9% of people, which is why people like Sirrel and Ferguson are a very special breed and why it's going to be hard to replace LW, the type who cannot switch off and understands the passion and emotion of the fans in whichever way that passion and emotion presents itself, not always in the way you'd like.
    If you want people fully invested in the club then they're going to bring all of their personality into it with them, flaws and all. I'd rather have that than go back to the cardboard cut outs of lockdown era.
    Although, ironically, one of the reason the Swansea job was so attractive to LW was him being closer to family.

I'm not being funny but his sister didn't help the situation. She was goading Notts fans, and at one stage threatened to punch one. Luke Williams summed it up brilliantly, if they can't handle criticism they're in the wrong profession.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    And the flip side of that is that you get hundreds of strangers singing your name and cheering you when you do a good job, as opposed to one boss saying 'nice work son'. That's the nature of the job, being in the entertainment industry in the public eye in front of an audience. You don't get to dictate what kind of response you think you're entitled to, that's up to the paying customer, like it or lump it. Comedians get booed off stage, bands that suck at festivals get bottled off. If he's actually receiving genuine threats against his family, then he can pass those on to the relevant people to deal with it.
    Oh that's ok then just pass it on to the relevant people and you feel great. They are human beings not robots with no feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I'm not being funny but his sister didn't help the situation. She was goading Notts fans, and at one stage threatened to punch one. Luke Williams summed it up brilliantly, if they can't handle criticism they're in the wrong profession.
    That depends how far its gone doesnt it.

We all have our opinions of players / managers as that is human nature.

I think what has triggered it is KC seems to be main scapegoat and lets be right here we are badly struggling the club need the fans more than ever as hard as that can be with performances !

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    If you subscribe to twitter (X) you are a renting a piece of Hell.

Keep away, keep your sanity, and let the demons fight amongst themselves.
    Agreed. I don't subscribe to Twitter and never will, but if you choose to do this social media thing then you have to graciously accept the good and completely ignore the bad. If you can only accept the good, then you should delete your account immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I'm not being funny but his sister didn't help the situation. She was goading Notts fans, and at one stage threatened to punch one.
    Was that at the match or (anti)social media?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast