+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Ross County

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I fancy the Dons to prevail. 2-1.
    What are your lottery predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I would take a draw now.
    No you wouldn't have! Despite being a pessimist you always have hope.

Yipee 2 wins on the bounce great can we keep winning run going to we get beat in the semi ?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Duk made a difference, Polvara did ok (very unlucky wi the one off the bar) McGrath was decent.

The rest?

Varied between abysmal, invisible & abysmally invisible.

There’s just no point slagging the defence anymore. They’ve done it all season. They’re just utterly inept at defending set pieces and balls into the box. A complete inability to time & win defensive headers & constantly bullied.

It’s nothing to do with the training pitch, you cant train basic football ability if it’s not there.

That entire back 4 needs changed out. Quite remarkable how we’ve ended up with that. Its 100% a relegation level defence.
    Miovski min. He did fine today and had been all season given the shyte around him.

Hoilet can pick a pass, but the legs have clearly gone. Why he was on the wing was anyone's guess. You need some pace to play wide.
    I'm like Usain Bolt compared to him and I can't run.

I thought McGrath was fairly poor, but you know he is capable of something in a game, no matter how quiet he is. I actually like him as a player and don't think we have seen the best of him.

I'm nae writing off Devlin just yet either. I'm not saying we couldn't get better, but Gartemann and Jensen sitting in front of Roos gives me the fear. Anyone playing alongside that two would look poor.

Sadly the chances of replacing our current crop with anything better isn't going to happen in one window.

Just get that defence sorted first.

Just back as traffic was a nightmare.

We were shyte but we won so happy days.

I was concerned when MacDonald wasn’t in the team and Jensen was playing,we paid £400k for him ffs.

I see what moog means about Gartenmann not being able to head the ball,not much use for a centre back.

We really struggle in midfield when Barron and Clarkson are both playing as they are too small and we get overpowered.Has to be one or the other.

Duk and Polvara made the difference when they came on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Miovski min. He did fine today and had been all season given the shyte around him.

Hoilet can pick a pass, but the legs have clearly gone. Why he was on the wing was anyone's guess. You need some pace to play wide.
    I'm like Usain Bolt compared to him and I can't run.

I thought McGrath was fairly poor, but you know he is capable of something in a game, no matter how quiet he is. I actually like him as a player and don't think we have seen the best of him.

I'm nae writing off Devlin just yet either. I'm not saying we couldn't get better, but Gartemann and Jensen sitting in front of Roos gives me the fear. Anyone playing alongside that two would look poor.

Sadly the chances of replacing our current crop with anything better isn't going to happen in one window.

Just get that defence sorted first.
    Aye fair enough, Miovski was ok. I’ll give him the goal too. I guess I just have very high standards for a guy who is by far our best player.

Hoilett wasn’t good today. Technically he’s excellent, but not today. Agree his legs have gone (that’s why he’s here) so if the brain doesn’t do the hard work for him to keep him a step ahead he struggles - that was today.

He’s still light years better than Morris (who isnt) but if we could get today’s Duk every week we wouldn’t need Hoillet.

Devlin’s not good enough. Same as McKenzie. Ok as squad fillers, but as starters, they’re bottom 6 level players at best.

Absolutely agree the defence needs sorted. I think we’d all agree there tbh. Personally I wouldn’t have any of the current lot as first choice starters…

McGrath was poor today but he’s not a winger,if you play him behind Miovski he will get you goals so why Warnock and now Leven is trying to shoehorn him into the wing is beyond me.

Hoillet is so right footed there’s no point in playing him on the left.Maybe play him on the right and Duk on the left with McGrath in the middle.

Forgot to add, it was good to see such a healthy crowd at the Pitt today. Kids in the upper RDS seemed to be enjoying themselves too which can only be good.

Glad to see both Duk and Polvara make a difference today
    We all know Duk can be unplayable when he is on it but thought Polvara suffered under Warnock when I thought he was starting to look a decent player for us. Seemed to be outed to make way for the lad Phillips and thought was a big knock on his confidence
    Just about snapped the bar with that shot
    I would play him instead of Barron or Clarkson to give us better balance

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast