Just 8 left. I'll leave these open while I get some kip and give the answers in the morning (around 2pm to you) if no light bulbs have gone on.

6. And we won't be together much longer Unless we realize that we are the same (Also a 'hit' for FYC)
8. Contempt in your eyes As I turn to kiss his lips Broken I lie ("...did I join the Communards" doesn't come after this title)
12. Said are you ready, said are you ready to stop I said stop (Putting American periods amongst other punctation in order)
29. Makes me see what I want to see And be what I want to be (Two artists that meet the criteria had a hit with this potent potable)
39. I only get sleepless nights Alone here in my half-empty bed (Tough question from the same artists as No 6)
52. I'll watch you suffer With no feelings, no feelings at all, oooh (TS might sing this to the fans when he finally departs)
57. Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly DJ spinnin' I said, "My my" (Not many white women dipped into this genre 40 years ago)
58. C'mon mek me said don't mess around on ya C'mek mek me tell ya don't want ta get ya (Most men end up saying this whilst doing No 51 when the bar finally shuts)