+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mods

FAO Mods

Afternoon all. Do excuse my recent out bursts across the 'active' threads.

I don't get much time in my busy work schedule, coming to this site and chatting with the lads is one of the things that ties me to home, the city & the club I love. We have a great community of members here and I think that we have some great discourse, whether we agree or not it's always have respectful banter.

Today I had a few hours free and jumped on to catch up with the latest craic to find this mackem troll plying his grubby trade as usual.

To note, I live and work in the middle east, I'm not a Muslim however I do observe Ramadan out of respect for those on my team who are fasting. So, I'm rather 'H-angry' today.

I got a bit snappy, as I don't think we should accept the nonsense on our page from a Mackem troll.

I probably shouldn't have engaged with the muppet but enough snide comments are enough.

I know if we block this clown, like the cockroach he will pop up again under another account.

We have some good fans from other clubs who come on and have the craic.

May I please make one request that from you guys to move a bit quicker to block people who come to disrupt the fun discourse
    we all enjoy.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post

I don't get much time in my busy work schedule, coming to this site and chatting with the lads is one of the things that ties me to home, the city & the club I love. We have a great community of members here and I think that we have some great discourse, whether we agree or not it's always have respectful banter.

Today I had a few hours free and jumped on to catch up with the latest craic to find this mackem troll plying his grubby trade as usual.

To note, I live and work in the middle east, I'm not a Muslim however I do observe Ramadan out of respect for those on my team who are fasting. So, I'm rather 'H-angry' today.

I got a bit snappy, as I don't think we should accept the nonsense on our page from a Mackem troll.

I probably shouldn't have engaged with the muppet but enough snide comments are enough.

I know if we block this clown, like the cockroach he will pop up again under another account.

May I please make one request that from you guys to move a bit quicker to block people who come to disrupt the fun discourse
    we all enjoy.

Thanks.
    Don't think this will go down well mate. We are all here to interact and we all have an equal say.

Some of the pictures you put up weren't very nice. Vandalism etc..

Still, relegation 2009 was funny

we all enjoy.

Thanks.
    I'm a bit lost here, i've been through all the latest posts and can't see where you said anything wrong imho.
    Someone really needs to go in all studs showing on this unwashed knacker......

Is it school holidays over there??

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    I'm a bit lost here, i've been through all the latest posts and can't see where you said anything wrong imho.
    Someone really needs to go in all studs showing on this unwashed knacker......

Is it school holidays over there??
    Yes, i'm enjoying not teaching for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Mensa View Post
    Don't think this will go down well mate. We are all here to interact and we all have an equal say.

Trolling isn't even funny. It shows lack of both maturity and intelligence.

we all enjoy.

Thanks.
    I enjoy and agree with your opinions and have never seen anything offensive from you. I don't care ehat your faith is. If you worshipped the devil its nobodies business. Ignore the clown.

No need to apologise, Raga. Your input and that of all the other posters is really appreciated and valuable.

Well, I say all ...

I'm not sure what our resident troll gets out of being on here but if folk don't react then that'd be preferable, imo and we can deal with him when we get on.

Absolutely.
    Why would he/she persist if every single post was just totally ignored. Not even a ban.
    Boredom would soon set in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mensa View Post

Vandalism? If you’re referring to the ‘haway’ being replaced with ‘howay’, it was your club that did it. I know, incredible, isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by OwdBillCook View Post
    Absolutely.
    Why would he/she persist if every single post was just totally ignored. Not even a ban.
    Boredom would soon set in.
    Of course, he's on here for bites nothing else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)