+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Cambridge United

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Good wishes on a speedy recovery Donovan C Pines.

I had looked forward to seeing him dwarf the Wembley pitch.

The communication on this always had the air of "summat's not reyt". Collins is poor at the mind games stuff, moving from "he is nearly ready to return" to being "out until next season" in a few days is quite a jump.

The comment that he wasn't ready for the pressure of two games a week as he has never done that before in the USA is one I have not heard before.
    Sounded like they were hoping for him not to have the operation and holding back to see how he went for a couple of weeks but unfortunately the injury wasn't responding .

Name:  IMG_8847.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  14.7 KB

Buenas tardes, aquí tenéis las noticias del equipo de hoy.

REDS: Roberts (GK), Williams (c), de Gevigney, McCart, Earl, Cadden, Kane,
    Connell, Phillips, McAtee, Cole.

Subs: Killip (GK), Cotter, O'Keeffe, Russell, Grant, Cosgrove, Watters.

Cambridge: Mannion (GK), L.Bennett, Andrew, Digby (c), R.Bennett, Brophy, Kaikai, Taylor, Cousins, Gibbons, Jobe.

Subs: Chadwick (GK), Lankester, Ibsen Rossi, May, Kachunga, Ahadme, Okenabirhie.

Jordan Williams, Devante Cole and Herbie Kane – back from suspension – return to the 11 in place of Corey O’Keeffe, Sam Cosgrove and Jon Russell.
    Max Watters is back on the bench.

Paul Digby captain for Cambridge.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 29-03-2024 at 02:11 PM.

Absolute bored to tears

Up in the skies somewhere between Hong Kong and Dhaka paying internet money just to see us losing again at home.

Jules you need to buy an away season ticket next season

Dome my time going away… will renew, but not going away much at all… too much hassle

What a load of ������

No idea how the break a team down that sit back in numbers.

We look like a relegation team, devoid of ideas, lacking intensity, choosing the wrong pass, bad decision making and passing all day!
    If we manage to make the play off's I won't be paying to watch them.

Another poor home game where we don’t look like scoring. I don’t get why at home we need to stick with 3 centre backs when teams come here and defend. Change it up a bit, why not?

Expecting to pick up some points away from home to make sure we get in the playoffs. Unless we turn it around, I’m not expecting us to get through the playoffs though.

I fear for next season because we’re far from being a promotion side so I don’t think we’ve got a prayer in the play offs. Then next season I can see use being without without a midfield, probably Phillips, Russell and Grant, and whether a section of the supporters like him or not, Cole will be on his bike and where would we be without his goals this season, so we’ll have Cosgrove and Watters up front because I can’t see us going after good replacements for the players we’ll lose.
    When we are unable to get players to sign an extension to their contracts it shows that we’re not prepared to pay the wages so we’ll carry on buying promising lower league players and as soon as they improve their worth then they too will be off and so it goes on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast