+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Moonie and the old gang

FAO Moonie and the old gang

Hi all Keith here how are we all doing it's been another classic Tuesday for me won a bit of pocket money on the premium bonds recently thinking of getting the rims on my Honda upgraded.

Anyway I was talking to my friend Mehmet earlier after midday prayers. He asked about my new moderator job and I explained the situation. I often go to him for advice on religious matters and we talked things through. So I just wanted to say:

I forgive you. I forgive you for being weak and bowing to the pressures of c tier posters venting their frustration. I forgive you for letting power go to your head. I forgive you for allowing personal threats and harassment to run rampant. I forgive you for reaching out to me for help then feeling too proud. Please forgive yourself, you have value and it doesn't matter what you've done. And please, the next time you're in the beehive, ask for Keith.

Keith

Mehmet?

Midday prayers?

Keith there’s only one true god and the rest are false gods but it’s good to forgive non the less,did you keep the receipt for the prayer mat?

There’s only one possible question here lads.

Keith. What was your favourite condiment?

I just can’t put my finger on who Keith reminds me of,somebody from the old VE days who always had a chat with one of his Asian friends and talked about the cars that he (supposedly) owned?

Aye, and went to toney little clubs with young things called Lucinda. Except he spelt it tony the ignorant sod.

Yeah that’s him griff,I forgot about Lucinda but that’s definitely who springs to mind when he posts,tbf he was a good wum

Just Joe or summat? Didn’t know when to stop, the ignorant tosser. Even offered to fly us all over the the US which started his downfall.

Yeah that’s right about the trip to the US,making me laugh just thinking about It now ,a lot of people didn’t like Joe but I thought that he was entertaining

On a side note griff,what you think of somebody who makes a verbal agreement to do a mini tour of the states with you watching bands,eating burgers n fries,drinking in bars getting sloshed and getting to see the real American only to discover that a few months later he’s organised the same jolly with his work mates and not invited you? Hypothetically of course

I’d start calling him Herbert.

Hypothetically it would be a work trip to a 5 * Marriott Hotel on Clearwater estuary.. Starting at 6am finishing at 9pm & going on his own… Herbert says it’s not a fo0k1n holiday 🤬

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)