+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Erection in front of NYS

Large Erection in front of NYS

The beginnings of a huge new building have suddenly appeared not far from our lovely stadium-it’s very noticeable from New York junction/Centenery way !
    Me no likely 😡 hopefully it won’t get any bigger!!

Hospital wing for the New York Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    The beginnings of a huge new building have suddenly appeared not far from our lovely stadium-it’s very noticeable from New York junction/Centenery way !
    Me no likely �� hopefully it won’t get any bigger!!
    Yes and it appears to be on Booths land or is it part of the old car park that was 'Tiffany's' or to some older ones, the Bowling Centre?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hospital wing for the New York Stadium
    ....or a new indoor full size training pitch so they don't have to travel as far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Me no likely 😡 hopefully it won’t get any bigger!!
    Clearly the only bit of excitement at nys this season..🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes and it appears to be on Booths land or is it part of the old car park that was 'Tiffany's' or to some older ones, the Bowling Centre?
    Yes, looks like a Booth land development

Don’t recall seeing any planning applications for it, or any reports for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Clearly the only bit of excitement at nys this season..��
    Is this the extension us 8,000+ S/T supporters were promised and the builders have put it in the wrong place?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes, looks like a Booth land development

Don’t recall seeing any planning applications for it, or any reports for that matter
    Only thing I seen planning wise around that sort of area,is a pathway for the housing running down river side behind cutlers sorting office etc…this was supposed to be a bridge over river towards nys at one point..

Asked my wife what the difference was between a Ferrari and an Erection. I don't know she responded. I haven't got a Ferrari I replied.

I'm here all week!

Doesn’t Ron Hull own this land? Dreaming .Could be part of his RUFC takeover development plan ? Allsorts of rumours abound.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast