+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Seasiders

Matchday Thread: Rams v Seasiders

No its not make or break, as W. shankley said its more important than that

2-0 Derby

Remember the old, ‘Headache? Tense, Nervous Headache?’ adverts? One of those matches when PP gets horribly twitchy and reaches for the Anadin.
    Time probably for CBT or Ward to step up and provide the assists or even the goals for a hard earned 2-1 and 3 crucial points.

I'm not confident, 0-1.

Next 3 games are vytal. Blackpool are a decent side with an outside chance of the playoffs. Pompey are top and Wycombe... well, they're Wycombe with all the 5hithousery that comes along with that. We should, on paper, win against Orient, Cambridge and Carlisle. Win 2 of the next 3 and that should seal the deal. We shall see.

I'm going for a 2-1 win against then Tangerines.

A crucial Easter during which we can put ourselves in either a strong position for autos if results go well or lock up a playoff position if the don't (given games between our top 7 rivals playoffs may be locked by other results).

So which Derby turn up? I suspect a draw v Blackpool who do have something to play for and another draw v Portsmouth, then it's in the lap of the gods.

I'm hoping for a win but expecting a 1-3 defeat. Soory, but it's bye bye autos😞 Still there's always next season when we will come back stronger🦾!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I'm hoping for a win but expecting a 1-3 defeat. Soory, but it's bye bye autos�� Still there's always next season when we will come back stronger��!!
    ... and PW will decide to give the youngsters a run. I can't help thinking that the current situation of 11 injured (plus 1 banned) is, in the main, due to the age of our squad.

According to latest interviews, both NML and Collins could be in the squad Friday. If there's any uncertainty or niggles, I'd rather he rested them until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    According to latest interviews, both NML and Collins could be in the squad Friday. If there's any uncertainty or niggles, I'd rather he rested them until Tuesday.
    Ewe n me both.

Less than 500 home tickets left for this one...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)