+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Seasiders

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    It is.

You need to shape up though rA, Swale is pissing people off on two threads concurrently

Only on two threads? **** me I'm slipping!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol…Happy Easter to you too. There you go though, rude, agitated (if not angry), arrogant and sanctimonious all in one go.

My original choice of adjectives was chosen to disprove your own self image of being cheerfully optimistic and sanguine.
    If your response is how you see me that’s up to you, I couldn’t care less, but I’ll leave it to others to decide which of us has been the most accurate…hopefully privately as a thread about our relative failings would be interminably boring.
    The laugh is I am cheerfully optimistic and sanguine and as for you couldn't care less, ha ha, yourth eone who throws a tantrum when ever your challneged on your ludicrously inaccurate psotings.

as in why is Warne recruiting defenders their not a priority!! When the team had 1 left back, no right acks and had last 2 central defenders!!

Or we ahve the funds to make a couple of £500k signings when you had no idea about Derby's financial situation, still I guess a headless clueless supporter is just about your mete. **** me, thankfully your not a "rookie" owner like Clowes or you'd have sacked Warne last October!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Wishy Wahy? So you are Aladdin's brother? "A bit dim and very lazy but often gives as good as he gets..." says Mr Ggogle. Get thee back to the laundrette
    You been on the cider again GP?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    The laugh is I am cheerfully optimistic and sanguine and as for you couldn't care less, ha ha, yourth eone who throws a tantrum when ever your challneged on your ludicrously inaccurate psotings.

as in why is Warne recruiting defenders their not a priority!! When the team had 1 left back, no right acks and had last 2 central defenders!!

Or we ahve the funds to make a couple of £500k signings when you had no idea about Derby's financial situation, still I guess a headless clueless supporter is just about your mete. **** me, thankfully your not a "rookie" owner like Clowes or you'd have sacked Warne last October!!
    Hmmm…ever so sanguine that…and perhaps just a little under the influence…or maybe it’s your keyboard.

Hmmm…ever so sanguine that…and perhaps just a little under the influence…or maybe it’s your keyboard.
    Maybe or maybe I'm pissing myself laughing so much I can't type easily?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Maybe or maybe I'm pissing myself laughing so much I can't type easily?
    Ah yes…of course, that must be it. I was forgetting that impish sense of humour you’re famed for. Nothing to do with over indulgence at all…and glad your keyboard seems to have recovered too, seems to be getting the letters in the right order all of a sudden.

Perhaps it would be for the best for us both, and everyone else on here, if we just avoided each other in future.

Ah yes…of course, that must be it. I was forgetting that impish sense of humour you’re famed for. Nothing to do with over indulgence at all…and glad your keyboard seems to have recovered too, seems to be getting the letters in the right order all of a sudden.

Perhaps it would be for the best for us both, and everyone else on here, if we just avoided each other in future.
    One can but hope🤞🙄

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)