+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jatta

Jatta

Watched his interview and thinking what a lovely positive guy he is, if only the rest of the football world,those that run it in particular,had the outlook and kindness that he has.

Looks like he is a great asset to NCFC, he aint half a bad player either, welcome to Meadow Lane Alassana.

I haven't listened to it yet, but all I really care about him is will he turn out to be an asset to us or not.

I am only interested in his goal scoring for Notts.

At a reported £100k plus he needs to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Watched his interview and thinking what a lovely positive guy he is, if only the rest of the football world,those that run it in particular,had the outlook and kindness that he has.

Looks like he is a great asset to NCFC, he aint half a bad player either, welcome to Meadow Lane Alassana.
    That'll teach you! No place for good vibes at NCFC.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    I am only interested in his goal scoring for Notts.

At a reported £100k plus he needs to deliver.
    In his 3 starts he has 3 goals! All whilst not eating during daylight, I think he'll turn out just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    In his 3 starts he has 3 goals! All whilst not eating during daylight, I think he'll turn out just fine
    Let's see. A good start, but that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Let's see. A good start, but that's all it is.
    I have not actually seen him, but hopefully will on Monday vs MKD.

He has been thrown into a team in absolute disarray, and still managed to look quite good. I think that says it all really.

I like him.

Worried that he’ll be typecast as an old fashioned target man, smash it up to him to win headers. Granted we don’t play that way, but it became a bit of a go to on Saturday. I thought against Salford, when he came short and had it into his feet he laid it off nicely and generally made the right decision. Had a couple on the bounce he fluffed but he won’t be the last to do that.

He definitely seems eager to get in the box and bag too, think he’s got a bit of that ‘strikers instinct’ about him.

I think when he’s up to speed, and hopefully managed by someone else, he’ll be a real asset. Reckon he’ll score plenty too. I think Macca will go in the summer, I could see him and Scott forming a decent partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    I have not actually seen him, but hopefully will on Monday vs MKD.

He has been thrown into a team in absolute disarray, and still managed to look quite good. I think that says it all really.
    He looked a bit lost against Salford, I thought, but he wasn’t alone in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    He looked a bit lost against Salford, I thought, but he wasn’t alone in that regard.
    We still looked a lot worse after he went off. McGoldrick was less effective by some way.

I like what I've seen so far. The lay-off assist and the poacher's goal at Accrington, and then the back post header and confident run and finish at Bradford. Clearly the players around him need to give him the right kind of service to his feet and chest/body rather than aiming at his head just because he's tall, but he's pacey, a bit awkward and gangly and will give centre-halves trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast