+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woody offered a new deal at Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Woody has managed a career extension because he’s playing in a league where hoofing the ball down the pitch or into the stand is par for the course

In a league like the Championship where more ball skills are needed and where you get fast players running at you then he would be dead meat.
    You've still got to admire him what he did for us. Those two Wembley goals alone made it his 'Matthews' final. Had a great meet up with him after the game made it more memorable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You've still got to admire him what he did for us. Those two Wembley goals alone made it his 'Matthews' final. Had a great meet up with him after the game made it more memorable for me.
    Indeed, he owes us nothing, he played his part and played it well

Grist I know you pal but I've nearly fell off my chair, you posting a positive . Only joking pal.....

Grist I know you pal but I've nearly fell off my chair, you posting a positive . Only joking pal.....
    When you watched Woody play his spirit and commitment was clear, just the lack of it now with most of our current squad makes me shake my head with sadness.

Our loss Donny's gain.
    I personally would have kept him in some coaching capacity.
    "He' had the Rotherham DNA"
    What might been?

You still got a man crush over woody brin. ?

Good job I didn't reverse woody and man crush. Though I guess it would have ment the same 😉

Woody has managed a career extension because he’s playing in a league where hoofing the ball down the pitch or into the stand is par for the course

In a league like the Championship where more ball skills are needed and where you get fast players running at you then he would be dead meat.
    Have you got a nice thing to say about anyone ?
    Try it one day instead of being such a miserable old fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Have you got a nice thing to say about anyone ?
    Try it one day instead of being such a miserable old fart.
    2 compliments in one day Grist, from Brin & TLC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12