+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Price Hike.

Question Season Ticket Price Hike.

Burnley FC have announced a price hike on season tickets.

If it affects you please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Burnley FC have announced a price hike on season tickets.

If it affects you please let us know.
    First year as senior, so cost has actually gone down, but cannot understand the large increases for youngsters and oldies, not sure what is gained by it in the greater scheme of things

Seems like a slap in the face as we are going to be relegated.

For the last two seasons my 25 year old son , my over-65 wife, 2 grandkids and myself have had season tickets, costing a total of £860.00 for the lot of us. Five season tickets for £860.00 was not bad at all I reckon.

For reasons that are not necessary to mention only the 8-year old grandson, my son and myself are holding season tickets for the 2024/25 season = total cost £830.00. OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    For the last two seasons my 25 year old son , my over-65 wife, 2 grandkids and myself have had season tickets, costing a total of £860.00 for the lot of us. Five season tickets for £860.00 was not bad at all I reckon.

For reasons that are not necessary to mention only the 8-year old grandson, my son and myself are holding season tickets for the 2024/25 season = total cost £830.00. OUCH!
    JUst think that, had you been a Stevenage fans THIS season, you would have paid £970 for the three season tickets. Mind you, the grandson would have got a free shirt!
    POrtsmouth's early bird renewals at the start of this season it would have cost you £841 for the three tickets.
    Many clubs were charging more this season than you will be paying next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    JUst think that, had you been a Stevenage fans THIS season, you would have paid £970 for the three season tickets. Mind you, the grandson would have got a free shirt!
    POrtsmouth's early bird renewals at the start of this season it would have cost you £841 for the three tickets.
    Many clubs were charging more this season than you will be paying next season.
    The trouble is mein freund, Barry Kilby spoiled us.

I make up 65 on the August, am I entitled to a concession?

Should say 1st August

Just had a look at the prices, if still buying a ST in my old seat it would have been a 25% increase. The adult tickets are up just 5%, the gimmers and kids are getting hit with 25% to 140% increases. I fail to understand the logic, it's a PR disaster, they will certainly lose some young fans and for what ? I imagine the extra revenue generated will be negligible in the grand scheme of things, less than £1 million on a turnover of well over £120 million.

One aspect as well is that they've priced them up per game as well, and the increased number of games in the Championship means some tickets are cheaper on a per game basis and the increase not so onerous on others. Does this mean they've given up on survival and as far as Mr Pace and his colleagues are concerned we're down, no way are Vinni and the players going to get us out of this. Not really a good message to send to the dressing room is it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Should say 1st August
    Keep your fingers crossed

The set date for all age categories is 1st August 2024 (before the 2024/25 season starts). For clarity if you are under 12, under 18 or under 22 on the 1st August this will be your age category for the entire season. Equally if you are under 65 on the 1st August you will be unable to qualify for the over 65 category.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)