+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LR's pre match interview

Like I said, patience is required but hard with the some of the fickle Millers fans. Give the man a chance next season at least like we did Warney. Let him have a go at sorting things, by all means annihilate him later if it doesn't work out but, what if he does good things, how many will eat the humble pie?

He deserves a chance and we need stability, that much is true

His chance has been NOW Grist and he's blown it big time. Can't believe one or two on here are supporting him. Will their opinions change if we carry on losing. Equally as worrying is the stories i hear that very few of our current players want to continue working under him.

Shirkers r us

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Shirkers r us
    Hard to say, but I tend to think that we’ve got a squad of bottlers and shirkers, which suggests that LR should be given a bit more time to judge his part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    His chance has been NOW Grist and he's blown it big time. Can't believe one or two on here are supporting him. Will their opinions change if we carry on losing. Equally as worrying is the stories i hear that very few of our current players want to continue working under him.
    Your last point is not necessarily worrying dependent upon the players you are talking about. I'm guessing we have a number of players who feel that way about LR because he's told them a few 'home truths'.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Your last point is not necessarily worrying dependent upon the players you are talking about. I'm guessing we have a number of players who feel that way about LR because he's told them a few 'home truths'.
    CAM more than likely. Only difference Evo’s still not here or those players would have been long gone!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    ...I'm guessing we have a number of players who feel that way about LR because he's told them a few 'home truths'.
    And lost the dressing room in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    And lost the dressing room in the process.
    Not a big loss TBH. Individuals who can't take a little bit of criticism and insist on forming childish cliques when they are criticised don't belong in sports or in business teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    I have to agree with this apart from the last bit which I have no knowledge of.
    He’s been hopeless and dare I say it worse than Stubbs
    He / we got lucky vs Boro at home.
    Aside from Ipswich away we’ve been abysmal
    He’s already been given a substantial period of games to at least demonstrate he knows what he’s doing and failed badly

It doesn’t make sense or good decision making to perpetuate a really bad situation into next season

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast